Contribute
Register

Unibeast Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I finally got it to load and boot into the system so i know i got all the kets files needed i turned off sleep mode but still after 15 mins it panics saying I need to hold down the power button. I'm assuming its a kernel panic but nothing comes up to say what's causing the panic it just freezes.
oh and i disable sleep mode for both the monitor and computer.

What are you doing when it freezes? And there is a command that will actually show the error, rather than that screen. I don't know it off hand.

no there is no command it just freezes and has the multi language power off box in the center I'm sure something will give I haven't had the time to actually finish my build when I had the i3 processor the system was perfect and stable I built a second one at my work using same parts different processor the only difference is the 2nd and 3rd generation i5 I've got an ivy bridge processor while the one at work is a sandy bridge processor still same issue roughly about a minute of the build being on it will freeze then ask you to power off and restart your system no code nothing

Having some issues making a Unibeast install usb running through the software install for unibeast shows no option for lion app install. I have lion but I'm not sure if the version I have will work. I bought a macbook pro and have a free upgrade from last year. I've installed lion on my MBP and done the simply walk through to make a Unibeast install usb but there is no option for installing the app. I'm not sure what the problem is I've installed Unibeast and added the lion app afterwards all to know avail. I'm wondering what it is I'm doing something wrong any help would be appreciated. I also have included a screenshot of the install of Unibeast I've even made a duplicate of lion install on my desktop because it wouldn't see it in my application folder. Thank you in advance

Ray

I concur.

Instructions say "If using the Mac App Store "Install Mac OS X Lion" App choose that option. If using the Apple Store "OS X Lion USB Thumb Drive" choose that option."

I'm seeing neither option. Only the legacy and laptop ones. Regardless, steaming ahead to see if it works al the same. Perhaps the instructions are a wee bit out of date? If this al works, thanks again guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back