Contribute
Register

Unibeast Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
KoalaMan thanks a lot for all the help you have been providing what it turned out to be is my processor. I have a 3rd gen i5 and had to borrow a 2nd gen i3 from work because I rolled back my bios. now its starting to go through but as soon as lion's install GUI comes up it goes black so I'm going to try your earlier suggestion and keep my fingers crossed

KoalaMan thanks a lot for all the help you have been providing what it turned out to be is my processor. I have a 3rd gen i5 and had to borrow a 2nd gen i3 from work because I rolled back my bios. now its starting to go through but as soon as lion's install GUI comes up it goes black so I'm going to try your earlier suggestion and keep my fingers crossed

GraphicsEnabler=No maybe?

Hi there, I am having the same issue here with my hackintosh. My Lion installer from the App Store is in the Application folder but unibeast dosen't seem to see it, so I only have two options to chose from. I would love to know the solution for this...

Hi there, I am having the same issue here with my hackintosh. My Lion installer from the App Store is in the Application folder but unibeast dosen't seem to see it, so I only have two options to chose from. I would love to know the solution for this...

THERE IS NOTHING TO CHOOSE. You only need to select something if you have the need for Legacy or Laptop support.

KoalaMan I finally got my system up and running following Gordo's guide but I still have a few issues they are as follows. 1) i can only boot into the system by having to enter GraphicsEnabler=Yes PciRootUID=0 I haven't found anything anywhere on these forums to correct that. 2)installing lion i get stacks.lpdf never seen that in 5 years of computer repair. If I try to change it to pdf it never sees it in preview or adobe reader but its okay in preview if I leave as a .lpdf. 3) How can I get my system stable with a 3rd gen i5 3570K. I'm using a borrowed i3 2200 from work and need to return it. So I need to know how to enable the 3rd gen processor or would I have to go to ML for that type of support?

I should mention that the Mac SSD is on the sata port 1 and windows is sata port 0 would I need to change that?

Just add those commands into your boot.plist.

How do I do that I never done this sort of installation before and what do I do about my borrowed processor and pdf extensions that is some how a lpdf extension?

If you mean through Multibeast Iv'e done that but then I have to enter the command GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 so i'm still a little confused and stuck. If i use unibeast with those commands it works fine.

I finally got it to work I set the GraphicsEnabler=no and added pcirootuid=1 but I still have two issues how do i get my $230 i5 3570K to work i dont need it over clocked and the app extensions for pdf is lpdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back