Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys I have encountered a problem with the Unibeast-created Installer USB for Mavericks.

I am a total noob at Hackintosh please help!

So the problem is when I try to boot it in verbose mode it stops at:

Code:
BootCacheControl: Unable to open var/db/BootCache.playlist: 2 No such file or directory
hfs: mounted "my hdd" on device disk0s2

This is the second time for me to install Mavericks on this machine, it gave me no trouble the first time around now I'm confused please help.

I can boot the machine with iBoot into my Snow Leopard system, so probably not an hardware issue.

The Specs:

i3 4330
GA H87N Wifi
Internal Graphics
Basically the CustoMac Mini 2013, but with i3 4330 instead of 4340

This is the second time for me to install Mavericks on this machine, it gave me no trouble the first time around now I'm confused please help.

Restore from your backup?

Hi I have the same deadbeef type error that you had on your upside-down jpegs you posted. 10.9.2 might be to blame which would explain why you were able to install Mavericks without a problem before. I ordered ML and will hopefully get it done that way.

Restore from your backup?
I didn't backup, but I reinstalled using the SL disc and upgraded using unibeast to Mavericks now it's working like a charm. Not sure what was causing the problem though. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back