Thank you!
+1 :headbang:

Works well out of the box for me. This is my system:

Z97N-HIFI + 4770K with CPU graphics working out of the box right after install
16GB Memory
Both Ethernet Adapters work
Bluetooth works
Onboard WIFI not working but this cheap stick:
http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/973787/WLAN-Stick-USB-20-150-MBits-Conrad-N150-mini?ref=list
The SSD is Toshiba 256G
Sound not working yet
My GTX 750 not tried yet

After having some real trouble it seems all the crashes were result of the previous partitioning. I bootet Linux on the same system, flushed the partition table and the installation went really smoothly after that.

I was already this far few days ago but I broke my system with Multibeast. Now I'm afraid of breaking it again but on the other hand I need a boot loader and some add-ons.

What would be the simplest Multibeast run without interfering the system too much?

Thanks,
Ed

Yes, fully working Asus G74 SX on yosemite and its almost double speed from maverick, hail to the yosemite! :)

Anyone made it on PovoMac? :)))))))

Is there any update on new for a new FileNVRAM or any other fix in Chimera. I love that boot loader and Clover is very hard to learn. I am digging into it now and working on it. Let me know if there is any updates?

Ga-z77n wifi. Found a solution for me for the gray circle with the line through it. I tried everything w/out success.
Then EURIKA! I was using a USB hub that had two power inputs. One was plugged into a usb2 and the other a usb3. I put the unibeast install disk in a USB 2 port and booted into the install screen. For grins, I plugged the hub into two USB ports and it works. If have even 1 pwr input in the USB 3 the wireless mouse doesn't work either.

Installing as I type this.

thanks to tony and MacMan. Donation is coming.

Complete success following the guide. My rig is fully operational. Only issue I face is the Audio quality. i believe its to do with the voodooHDA audio file. Anyone with a solution for the Z77X-UD3H board?

Thanks!

UniBeast requirements to change system language and have the Install OS X Yosemite.app in Applications are pointless.
No matter what language you use, OSX still recognizes Applications as Applications. Moving the Yosemite.app to another drive, for system drive space is limited, can by easily bypassed using "ln -s /Volumes/"volume where app is"/"Install OS X Yosemite.app"/ /Applications/"Install OS X Yosemite.app".
So, please consider removing these requirements from future UniBeast releases. Thank you for a great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back