Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I was installed Yosemite using Unibeast 5.0.1 and Multibeast 7 in my Asus Z87M-Plus with integrated graphics HD4600, Intel Core i7 8GB DDR3, very smooth the process, no panic windows :) all is working fine even acceleration graphics but the only thing that nom work is my WiFi network card TL-WN881ND, is not detected, using my old 10.9.4 RL8111familiykext is recognized show the icon but NO DETECT ANY LAN :( I use an Apple Extreme router, the same card works perfect like right now using Mavericks 10.9.4
have a great week end playing with Yosemite :)!!!!!

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

This thread is ONLY for comments on the guide.
It is NOT for getting help.

All posts asking for help will be removed.
You need to open a topic in the proper forum.

Great guide!
Clean install on GA Z77 DS3H and GTX770 works instantly.

Thanks for the hardworks ,working perfect

Fresh install on Z77H + Core i3 + GTX 650 Ti. Latest MultiBeast, only kexts for ALC892 taken from earlier (6.0.1) MB for Mavericks. Works like a charm. Thanks guys for your hard work!

Works perfect on my system - Unibeast + Multibeast

Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-87MX-D3H
Cpu : i7 4770k
Video Card : Ati Radeon HD 5870

For the USB 2.0 problem delete GenericUSBXHCI.kext from /System/Library/Extension

My first message on forum...
Great work, thanks all of you guys

After many tries at installing Yosemite on my Gigabyte z68a board I was about to give up and stick with mavericks, so I decided to update the bios to the uefi bios and restarted and sure enough Yosemite booted up with just easybeast install audio and network works without choosing them from multibeast my system on a core i5 is excellent. so I think if anyone is having problems with install try to update to a uefi bios if its available. So thanks to the community for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back