Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much <3
Now i've a fully functioning CustoMac!
Just had to search the tonymacx86 site for a bit for freezes & Ethernet kexts :)

After getting always stuck at "can't wait for System mapper" i rolled back "AppleACPIPlatform" to 10.9.5 with "MultiBeast" that worked just fine for me!
So be sure if you have a "x58" MB in my case the "x58a-ud3r r2" to use the rollback "AppleACPIPlatform" to 10.9.5 in MultiBeast.

i used:
UniBeast 5.0.2 & MultiBeast 7.0.2

Thanks so much for everything here, especially for the support over this years. Thanks "tonymacx86 Team"

CPU: Intel i7 960 (3.30GHz) Quad-Core
MB: Gigabyte x58a-ud3r r2 (Bios FF)
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTS 450 OC (1GB) DDR5
nVidia CUDA Driver Version: 6.5.18
Official Apple GPU Driver Version: 10.0.43 310.41.05f01
Ram: Corsair 6GB DDR3 (1600mhz)
HD: Intel SSD 520 Series 240GB
Monitor: Sony Bravia 1920 x 1080 - (42 Zoll)

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Yosemite on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Thanks for the Installation Guide, worked perfectly.

After some minor sound output problems with ALC 892 (i had to change it in the system settings to internal speaker) my system runs smooth and stable so far.

i7 3770k, Asus P8BZ77, 16 GB RAM, GTX 770 2 GB.

Thanks for this excellent guide !

Asus P7P55D E-Pro Yosemite

I want to comment on my xperience in assembling my Hackintosh. Motherboard ASUS P7P55D E Pro; Graphics Card Nvidia GeForge 640 GT . MultiBeast 7.0.1 running Easy Beast and then modify org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1</string>

I solved it restart and shutdown, seeking the same or similar feature of my CPU at this link. http://www.everymac.com In my case the CPU is a Mid 2010 iMac 27 "that most closely resembled the in Multibeast was 11.2 iMac and it works very well and have no problem with reboot or shutdown. good luck.

For anyone that is using a H77n-WIFI with i3 3225 based system, I had to do a few tinkering of settings to get the audio working. In audio, I mean the normal digital audio, not HDMI. I had to add the kext dev mode option to cut to the chase of my story! I kept trying to use a DSDT and it would always freezes at the gray screen with the progress bar stopping half way, I know this is to add HDMI audio, but I was desperate for any audio at this point. The only way to get the audio to work, because that was my only issue, was the kext dev mode option. I hope this helps someone else. I need really saw any other way to do this. Been upgrading for a while and this one was a real pain in my ***.

EDIT: As I tried to follow the Multicast install to the "T", I missed the already highlighted kext dev mode option. I had to manually check this box, where on the guide it was not the same in my case. Thanks!

Last edited:
thank you so much guys
I have some problems, but in forum i found complete support to my issues!
Sending this message from my totally new and operational mac yosemite!
Thank you!!!

Really thank you, quick and clean installation. It all works.

Yosemite 10.10.1 is out via App Store.
I'll wait for the standalone update, anyway :)

perfect for my pc giga H55USB3M i5 HIS 5670 dont usr keyboad ang mouse >>> i copy files >>> org.chameleon.boot.plist and smbios.plist from merverick in to usb drive WORKKKK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back