Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just says "Waiting for other installations to complete" What does this mean? It is all it does

i have error "still waiting for root device"

Hello - I am stuck at step 4.5 - It is stuck at the grey apple logo with the spinning circle in the bottom. it stayed like that a whole day.

I have a Z77X-UP5 TH with a i7 3770K processor and 32 Gb of ram. I have a ssd on Sata0 where i installed the OS. I also have a revo drive and the wireless card installed.

Please help - What did i do wrong?

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hello - I am stuck at step 4.5 - It is stuck at the grey apple logo with the spinning circle in the bottom. it stayed like that a whole day.

I have a Z77X-UP5 TH with a i7 3770K processor and 32 Gb of ram. I have a ssd on Sata0 where i installed the OS. I also have a revo drive and the wireless card installed.

Please help - What did i do wrong?

I have the same project. I bought the exact specs indicated on the Custom MiniMAC. Spent hours even trying all the step in the "Success Stories" section of the forum. Hope some replied back with some better "How to..."

My screen boot resoultion and my installation resoultion page is off the screen not to mention it flickers and and over streched. HP Dv7 6135dx

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I have the same project. I bought the exact specs indicated on the Custom MiniMAC. Spent hours even trying all the step in the "Success Stories" section of the forum. Hope some replied back with some better "How to..."
make sure to boot in verbos ( -v ) and remove any extras (your wifi card ect...)

Hi, I can't install unibeast on my usb. Unibeast encountered a problem and can't continue with installation. What could I do to solve this?

Hi,

I am not able to install the OS X 10.8 on my DELL T3500, Though i have changed the boot device to :AHCI.

Please suggest the required Settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back