Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have installed unibeast to the flash drive i boot up press f12 boot to usb HDD i get to the iboot screen thing, but there is no usb.... the hard drive im installing it to is there but there is no usb....will someone please help ive read all the comments i saw a few people are having this problem to but no one is answering if you help me thanks a lot

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

i have installed unibeast to the flash drive i boot up press f12 boot to usb HDD i get to the iboot screen thing, but there is no usb.... the hard drive im installing it to is there but there is no usb....will someone please help ive read all the comments i saw a few people are having this problem to but no one is answering if you help me thanks a lot
From forum Rules:

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I did everthing. but my problems are
library kext com.apple.iokitIOPlatformPluginFamily not found
library kext com.apple.GraphicFamily not found
unable to get filterInteruptEventSource...

Do you have any idea how can i solve it?

dell xps 15z
intel core i7 2640m
nvidia gt 525m

Hi, i have Laptop Dell Inspiron 5050
Motherboard intel FP8FN

I dont know which DSDT for my laptop.
Can you guide how to find it. I have even followed the link

Hey,
I'm in some serious need of some help here, I've finished installing Mountain Lion successfully, and I have deleted some kexts and installed Multibeast :D

Despite having installed Multibeast, I am still unable to play audio, and I assume that if the audio drivers didn't install properly, then none of the others did either.

I am running a Toshiba Satellite A500, and I think it's a Gigabyte motherboard, but I'm not sure which model, it doesn't say on the internet, so I will probably call Toshiba tomorrow. Is there any way that I can get the drivers to work, it says that they have been successfully installed, but I don't hear sound etc. Also, Mountain Lion hasn't picked up my WiFi card, and I'm not sure how I can get it to do that.

I'd really appreciate someones help :D
Cheers,
Matt.

Hey,
I'm in some serious need of some help here, I've finished installing Mountain Lion successfully, and I have deleted some kexts and installed Multibeast :D

Despite having installed Multibeast, I am still unable to play audio, and I assume that if the audio drivers didn't install properly, then none of the others did either.

I am running a Toshiba Satellite A500, and I think it's a Gigabyte motherboard, but I'm not sure which model, it doesn't say on the internet, so I will probably call Toshiba tomorrow. Is there any way that I can get the drivers to work, it says that they have been successfully installed, but I don't hear sound etc. Also, Mountain Lion hasn't picked up my WiFi card, and I'm not sure how I can get it to do that.

I'd really appreciate someones help :D
Cheers,
Matt.

Hi there...I am having the same problem.... I installed succesfully my Mountain Lion.... works like a charm...even selected all the required drivers....

BUT ....

NO SOUND NO WIFI !!! :banghead:

I have an asus p5k (used the gigabyte p35 basic as its basically the same hardware)....the boot from the hard drive works...as for the rest........NO

why !?

Hi there...I am having the same problem.... I installed succesfully my Mountain Lion.... works like a charm...even selected all the required drivers....

BUT ....

NO SOUND NO WIFI !!! :banghead:

I have an asus p5k (used the gigabyte p35 basic as its basically the same hardware)....the boot from the hard drive works...as for the rest........NO

why !?

i have same problem... i am use acer timeline X 4830TG, please help... i need everything to make my acer working with mountain lion.

Hey,
It seems like I wont be able to find out what motherboard I have without paying to get the computer checked, but I assume the hardware we're using musn't be supported by the multibeast drivers. Maybe tomacx86 or someone might know about possible drivers that might support this hardware? cheerz :D

its amazing...i have a <a href="http://cdn.ubergizmo.com/photos/2007/10/dell-sp2208wfp.jpg">Dell SP2208WFP</a> ... I stick the usb for the hardware on the monitor and my Max OSX recognizses the microphone, the camera (tried it) and all the hardware connected to the different monitor usb (mighty mouse, normal mouse, keyboard).... BUT no signs of ethernet or sound..... good lord :/

it cant be that hard..I mean, the OS is really fast, works great..dont tell me I am stuck at 98% !!

Screen Shot 2012-12-12 at 19.04.27.png

I really dont get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back