Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There,
I am not able to get the #2 USB option in my ASUS Ultra book, any advise? I wanted to have a dual OS in ultrabook.

-Praveen

I have a question, and it is should I worry about fixing my audio problem caused by 10.7.5 Lion Combo Uodate and then proceed to ML installer, or can I skip the step and then fix it in ML if need be later? My CustomMac was made for SL, and should I bother to get it upgraded? I am still on GA Z68 board and have had issues updating BIOS from F9.

I have done everything as your guide but at the end of the installation I click on the partition installed but it restarts do not know why I would also like lion 10.7.5 installed and it works perfectly what can be? I have a motherboard ASUS P5QPL-AM 4GB of ram onboard video 2 hardisk

tony thankyou for this awesome website first i was gonna buy windows but thanks to you i can get mac now!!!!!!!! :)

Thanks for valuable info, I am trying to prepare bootable usb but when i run unibeast, an error message appears "Mountain Lion is missing", even it is lying in the same folder. Please guide me, what should i do?

OK guys, its done.... i copied the "Install Mountain Lion... to applications folder.

Awww I have a mac laptop with 10.6.8 on it, and it won't let me download mountain lion. It says its not compatible. I have all my expensive hardware here but can't finish it now.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

upgraded my lion to mountain lion with no problem at all, just followed your guide using unibeast then multibeast... just reinstalled applehd kext... but there is no dvd player and when i launch dvd player apps it gives me this message "There was an initialization error A valid DVD drive could not be found. [-70012]". in lion it's ok dvd is working fine. tried fresh install but it is still the same...

Hello! did you solve your DVD player's issue?

Regards

JEZ

Hello,
Fairly new at this whole mac on pc thing but i made my usb drive ok and when i go to boot to it that is fine. I get a screen that makes me restart my computer and everytime i do that it just keeps coming back to the same screen. I dont know why this is happening but i would really like some help!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back