Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

hi this doesnt really help as i havent managed to get os x installed on my hackintosh it just hangs at the white screen with coloured circle
Sorry the link took me to the last page, I'll try it when I get in.

how do you boot and type graphics enabler=no?? I have done these steps and i get a black screen with boot0: done then 2 funny symbols????

how do you boot and type graphics enabler=no?? I have done these steps and i get a black screen with boot0: done then 2 funny symbols????
sorry it says boot0: donea then the symbols, silly spellchecker

right so tried it with removing the kext and it just freezes at the apple logo screen and same when i replace the kext file starting to run out of ideas

I got a USB drive, Im waiting for my parts for ivy bridge build, I got the instructions but...I got no Mac. Every time I Explain what I'm trying to do to a Mac owner they look disgusted and quickly walk away as if I asked them to help me rob a bank. This leaves me feeling very hurt inside and I have to hold back my tears n look away :( Could someone please help me? I need a bootable stick w mountain lion set up the tony Mac way. Are there ppl out there selling sticks for ppl like me? I really want to have a legit system instead of a t*****t version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wont anyone let me use their Mac to make a bootable drive?

I don't have any gpu on my pc can i install mac os x 10.8.2 on my pc. My pc configuration is Intel core i3-540 M/B Intel dh55pj 4 gb ram 500 gb hdd Thanks.

I don't have any gpu on my pc can i install mac os x 10.8.2 on my pc. My pc configuration is Intel core i3-540 M/B Intel dh55pj 4 gb ram 500 gb hdd Thanks.
No, H55 graphics are not supported.

works in my PC awesome!! thx tony...
my spec is gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo F3 with core2duo!!

Doesn't work in mine!!!!! I installed osx (albeit with some difficulty)... got to look at and use the os (without sound or internet access)... used multibeast as instructed above; installation kept failing. Reinstalled osx a few times. Finally all the installs above completed successfully... when I restart the system (hopefully to make all the multibeast installs effective; IE sound and internet)... I get a huge string of gibberish numbers and words down the apple load screen, and a window telling me to restart the system.

I restart the system, and am told "there is no bootable drive; insert one and restart" (even though the osx USB is still plugged in). I do nothing except restart over and over and eventually it reads the usb/hd and allows me to select to boot from the USB or the HD - and the HD fails to boot.

Currently, I am still getting the string of gibberish and "please restart," but it no longer waits for me to restart it, it restarts itself. I then get the choice between USB or HD, and the cycle repeats.

I can ONLY get in by typing -x at the boot option screen to enter safe mode with only basic drivers. I have internet access in safe mode.

WHAT IS WRONG!? Which of the .kext files in /s/l/e is causing the system to not boot properly, and for there to be no sound??

This does not work on ga-h77-ds3h :

Unable to find driver plateform, the worst hack i built

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back