Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

still waiting for answer :beachball:

thank you very much good job

best regard

Since the release of the operating system OSX Mountain Lion, I decided to upgrade my Hackintosh 10.7.4 to Mountain Lion Lion 10.8 installed on a Gigabyte Motherboard H55M-USB3, Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Graphics nVidia 7900 GS, Bios Version F8, 640 GB Hard Disc Unibeast method 1.5.2 .
Start the installation of ML with the BIOS configured properly to run Hackintosh, with priority to USB (Press F12).
The installation was successful, but when you are starting Mountain Lion gives me an error Kernel Panic.
I tested and use GraphicsEnabler = No, but still leaving the Kernel Panic.
Not to do, all I have OSX worked perfectly on my computer, but now they know about Mountain Lion.
I wonder if my computer is compatible with Mountain Lion and if so, the Boot Flags should be used for proper boot configuration.

Help me please!!

Thank you very much!
P.D: My English is very bad, I'm sorry. I'm Spanish!!

Hi,

I'm trying to boot my Hackintosh download, but I seem to run into a few problems.

The partition creation went fine, but when I boot up the disk with my pc and select my USB drive, the only bootable disc that shows up is not one for apple, but one for windows. When I boot it, it runs my computer as if I started it normally. Is there any fix for this?

Best regards,
Jimmy

I tried to insta Mountain Lion on Acer PTZ1825 Portable PC (Intel 64Bit 2Core, 6 GB RAM, 640GB Hard disk, Internal Graphical card Intel and Inern Ethernet + Wifi).
After preparing te USB stick en booting the Portable in verbose mode it will stop on the Ethernet board.

Is there a work arround.

Very good news! Thanks :clap:

Tonymac also will make the update for rBoot for ML ? i have problems to boot over there... :( Pleaseeee

For those have trouble with dual display output, I have an XFX Black Edition 6870 that has dual DVI, HDMI, and Mini Dport. I could not get my dual Acer 23in monitors to work until I plugged one monitor into the DVI and the other into the mini Display Port. Windows works perfectly with both DVI interfaces but not my Hackintosh. Once I moved the monitor to the mini display port my Mountain Lion Hack recognized both displays without a problem. So here's hoping you have a mini display port on your adapter. Hope this helps someone else out.

Hi,

I'm trying to boot my Hackintosh download, but I seem to run into a few problems.

The partition creation went fine, but when I boot up the disk with my pc and select my USB drive, the only bootable disc that shows up is not one for apple, but one for windows. When I boot it, it runs my computer as if I started it normally. Is there any fix for this?

Best regards,
Jimmy

I am having the same problem --- Unibeast USB plugged in,
It Boots Unibeast -- I can see the usb with the apple, but it only shows my SnowLeo drive, not the usb drive.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi!

I've got Gigabyte Z770DS3H with intel 3570K CPU. I've made everything work using unibeast 1.5.3 and multibeast 5.0.2 instead of build in graphics (Correct me if I'm wrong but this configuration should use Nvidia HD 4000 internal graphics. So with graphics enabler=yes I've got some color artefacts on the screen and then some kind of white noise (see the attached photo) instead of login screen. When I've changed graphics enabler to "no" I've got normal login screen BUT without any 3d acceleration and only 1024x768.

Any idea?

Attachments

• 2012-08-16 22.51.49.jpg
    2012-08-16 22.51.49.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 732

I Just finished a fresh install of Osx Mountain Lion on my Toshiba Satellite® P755-S5262 with UniBeast - Mountain Lion 1.5.3

Mountain Lion loads fine after boot but Audio, Wifi & Ethernet doesnt work

i understand that i need use MultiBeast - Mountain Lion 5.0.2 to enable drivers and solve it

Can you recommend me a configuration for Multibeast?? which boxes need be as marked to install with MultiBeast

My Specs
--------------
MOTHERBOARD
Toshiba PEQAA

PROCESSOR
Mobile QuadCore Intel® Core™ i7-2630QM 2600 MHz (26 x 100) Processor

CHIPSET
Intel® HM65 Express Chipset Family
Intel Sandy Bridge-MB IMC
Huron River

GRAPHICS
Intel® Processor Graphics HD 3000

AUDIO
Audio Driver for Intel Desktop Board
Intel Cougar Point HDMI

Realtek High Definition Audio
Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller [B-2] PCI

WIRELESS (WiFi)
Intel® WiFi Link 1000

ETHERNET
Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
(Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter)

Host Controller
USB 3.0 NEC uPD720200

MEMORY
6GB DDR3 1333MHz memory

------------------

Thanks!!!

(excuse my english) !!!please!! open a Sub Forum by languages as before!! http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-toshiba-satellite-p755-s5262.html#post419224

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back