UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
This makes no sense how can u find disk utility on a pc when thats only available on a mac someone please clarify the instructions for how to install mountain lion on a supported pc not a mac?
From the instructions:
In order to start fresh, you'll need access to a functional computer running Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.6 or later. This is a requirement, as you need OS X to create the installation drive.

Motherboard
CPU
Corei3 2nd generation 3.10 ghz
Graphics
1 gb
Hello I have foxconn h61 motherboard and 8 gb ram and 240 gb SSD hard disk and corei3 2nd generation 3.10 ghz how to install mac os on this pc please suggest me urgent .

Motherboard
Mac OS Mountain Lion
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
Radeon HD 6770
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello I have foxconn h61 motherboard and 8 gb ram and 240 gb SSD hard disk and corei3 2nd generation 3.10 ghz how to install mac os on this pc please suggest me urgent .
Do you have a graphics card?

Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 780 Desktop
CPU
E8600
Graphics
8400 GS
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi all,

Does anyone know if ML is still available for purchase from the mac app store? I'm looking to upgrade to HS from SL but need to be running ML before I can attempt the upgrade to HS.

If ML is not available from the mac app store, what are my options here?

Thanks in advance,

Motherboard
SandyBridge
CPU
Graphics
Radeon 6800
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi all,

Does anyone know if ML is still available for purchase from the mac app store? I'm looking to upgrade to HS from SL but need to be running ML before I can attempt the upgrade to HS.

If ML is not available from the mac app store, what are my options here?

Thanks in advance,
Yea... I SOL too..... trying to get older ML image but can't find it.