Graphics
GeForce GT 640
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Need help! When i used unibeast, it just said installation failed.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS

Firebird,
See the two sticky posts in the UniBeast forum section: http://www.tonymacx86.com/unibeast/

Motherboard
INTEL
CPU
i7
Graphics
nvidia
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Tony, in first place sorry for my english. I tryed to install Mountain Lion with Unibeast, when the intalation reaches the first promt window, the mouse turn off and I can't continue with the instalation. I hope anyone have the answer for my problem. Thanks.

Motherboard
Hackintosh Pro Late 2013
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K
Graphics
EVGA GTX 760 SC
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
I stuck at step 4 after i Choose USB-HDD
4. At the Chimera Boot Screen, choose your new Mountain Lion installation. I choose this and laptop says You need to restart your computer. Hold down the Power button until it turns off, then press press the Power button again. :(

Motherboard
Acer Aspire 5315
CPU
Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 530
Graphics
Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I need help on step 3. After I get to the chimera boot screen and hit enter on USB, windows just normally loads. Did I miss a step or something?

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Can anyone help please? I bought a 'custom build' PC from ebay and need to make it dual boot Win7 64bit and 10.8 OSX (so it can be a PC and then a mac an talk to my other macs etc). So far so good, unibeast installed OSX and i managed to partition my 64GB SSD. I worked out what the mother board is and the graphics card and 'thought' id bee able to install the correct drivers to get a rock solid build, but within a few moments of rebooting after installing the drivers i get a kernel panic and game over.

What am i doing wrong? I have absolutely no idea how to rectify this, and im at my wits end - can anyone steer me in the right direction pleeeeease? Ive uploaded some screen grabs showing what drivers i selected and the then error. Please help :(

I Have a TPower x58a version5 motherboard, and a ASUS eah4350 silent/di/256md2(lp) graphics card, and a Sandisk 64GB SSD. Easy yes??? :(

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7zb7vsxb3dfqin/crash_kernel.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kutytrasmlrj898/drivers_installed_1.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1cm2c9h505prdn7/drivers_installed_2.jpg

Motherboard
Asus Rampage III Black Edition
CPU
i7920
Graphics
Nvidia Quadro FX5600*2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
Hi Folks,
Correct.... I have no idea on how to install MAC OS-X on my Intel based system I tried to follow the given set of instructions but without any success what so ever :( So please can some one show me how to create a UniBeast Bootable disk on a windows 7 platform ?. Thereafter I am sure the work of many Guru's here will guide me to finally having Apple OS-X instead of Blindows King Of BSOD:) Cheers in advance guys and gals.

Obvious Answer Man

Super Moderator

Hi Folks,
So please can some one show me how to create a UniBeast Bootable disk on a windows 7 platform ?.
This can't be done, you need to:

1) Purchase Snow Leopard DVD from the Apple Store
2) Install it
3) Purchase Mountain Lion from the Mac App Store
4) Use UniBeast to create you Mountain Lion installation stick

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I borrowed a friends Macbook Pro running snow Leopard to get Mountain Lion. I downloaded 10.8, saw it in the applications folder listed as Install OS X Mountain Lion and left it there. Inserted Flashdrive and did all the disk utility stuff. Downloaded unibeast and ran through the installation. Get to the custom install and select Mac App Store Mountain Lion - 10.8. Below it says Plug in target USB Thumb Drive before running. What does this mean?
Click continue. Click install. Error! The Installation Failed.!!! What I am doing wrong. I am following these direction very closely. Any help would be great.