Toshiba Sattelite laptop
CPU
I dont know
Graphics
I dont know
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
When I boot from the USB I see the chimera boot screen, press enter on the usb drive, and then I see a white screen with the apple logo and the spinning dial. It spins for about a minute, then a small Cancel sign like you would see around a cigarette on a sign in a no smoking area appears but the dial keeps spinning. What do I do?

Motherboard
Toshiba Sattelite laptop
CPU
I dont know
Graphics
I dont know
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Okay so the installation screen booted, but it only shows half of the installation screen. It stretched the screen out to make it wider, and cropped it to show half of the window that says to set up the installation of... What now?

Motherboard
HP Probook
CPU
Intel i3
Graphics
No Idea
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,
I recently installed mountain lion successfully on my HP Probook 4330s, and used Multibeast to install drivers for audio and other apsects as well as creating the bootable version.When i restarted my computer however, it freezes on the white screen with the grey apple logo and does not boot up at all.

Please Help!

Motherboard
Pegatron IPMTB-TK
CPU
i7-920
Graphics
GTS250 Dual DVI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Finally got past a hang up with my graphics card, only for the disk utility not to identify any HDD's. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried searching, but unfortunately no hard drive available doesn't have any distinguishing search characteristics from most of the forums. Tried formatting as HFS+ to see if that would correct the issue and it's still not identified. I can see both my drives in both Linux and Windows.

Using a HP e9180f
MB: IPMTB-TK (Truckee) Bios 5.39, 16 GB RAM @ 1333, Nvidia GTS250, i7 920, separate HD's, one is loaded w/ Win8, the other is empty.

Motherboard
Intel
CPU
I3770 Ivy Bridge
Graphics
GTX 560
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

my mouse and keyboard are not working :(i tay every type :(

Help me :( i cant install Moution Lion :(

Same problem here.. problem is that on installation screen I got the rainbow cursor. I can mkve my mouse..
You solve this by spam clicking and wait about 20-30 minutes. Everything is fin afterwards...

Motherboard
ASUS Sabertooth X58 BIOS 1304
CPU
Intel Core i7-960
Graphics
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I seem to lose display signal after the gray apple screen. In verbose mode I don't see any errors, and after it gets to [PCI configuration begin] I lose display signal all the same. With graphics enabler disabled, same exact story.

Motherboard
Intel
CPU
Graphics
560 ti
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
My build for an Mountain Lion:

Asus P8Z68 V-Pro (not gen3)
MSI N560GTX-Ti Twin Frozr II/OC
i5-2500k
Samsung 830 256 GB
Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1866C9
Creative Extreme Gamer (not working, yet?)
Corsair 500r white
Corsair H100
LG DVD drive

First install:
Hat to use PCIRootUID=0 to see the installation screen.
Installation succeeded.
Using multibeast (latest version for Mountain Lion) to make my computer boot automatically wasn't a succes (using the aml file for my MB).

I was getting the next error: incorrect image signature

Second install:
I used this solution for the 'incorrect image signature':

sudo rm /var/vm/sleepimage
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0

Running Multibeast with the same options but also Chameleon Bootloader

Then with the first start without USB I won't come any further then corecrypto.kext

Didnt find a solution for that yet :(

Few installations further:

Just used easy beast installation and booting was succes. Audio drivers work and LAN too.

Hopes it helps others.. Or if anyone has a solution for me? Also tryed an modified rom but also didnt work.

Motherboard
XMG A522
CPU
Intel Core i7-3840QM @ 2,80-3,80GHz
Graphics
Intel HD4000 + nVidia GTX660M 2GB + Optimus
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I had to buy a 2GB RAM only because I have 2x8GB RAM Corsair and iBoot Legacy didn't supported it. At unibeast can I reinstall my 2x8GB back when Installing Mountain Lion? thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.