CPU
2.4 duo core
Graphics
nvidia
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

well i gave up on the 6 series graphics card and bought a 5 series, loaded straight away, went through the whole installation process great, when i rebooted the machine and removed the usb i had a boot load error, so restarted again with the usb in got to the boot screen selected mountain lion os and now its stuck at the apple logo screen any ideas people i've been at this for weeks

Motherboard
windows 7
CPU
core 2 duo p8700
Graphics
gt220m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
if let's say im using the h77n wifi mitx board with i5 3470 with gtx 680, what of the integrated graphics on the i5? and can the wifi of the gigabyte board work on its own? and can i install both windows as well as osx without bootcamp? sorry noob here ):

Motherboard
LION 10.8.3
CPU
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
11. Download and run UniBeast 1.5
How can I download it under WIN7 and install it? I have only win7 on my PC, CAN YOU WRITE , PLEASE , step by step full installation for WIN7's owners( not for hackintosh and macosx users) THX!

Motherboard
windows 7-
CPU
pentium 4 ht 3.0ghz
Graphics
readon 5500 1gb
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
would putting ML om my pc mean i have to remove my windows 7 1st or will it dual boot ? sory im new to this

Motherboard
Intel
CPU
intel i5
Graphics
nVidia GeForce 440
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,
i have a Gigabyte A75M-S2V FM1 motherboard with Intel i5 CPU and GeForce GT440 VGA and i cannot get to the installation screen. Ive tried all the optional boot arguments but none of them seems to work. I also noticed that there is no DSDT for this motherboard, does that mean that it is not supported ?
Any info and help is appreciated, thank you.

Motherboard
MacPro
CPU
i7
Graphics
nvidia GEForce GT240
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello !
My DH55HC Mother Board and nvidia GT240 1GB mother board will support Mountain Lion !

Motherboard
Z77ST/CM Storm Scout
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mountain Lion on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Mutlibeast continues to fail installation. I set the security settings for application to accept all.
are you trying to download from a windows or mac computer?

Motherboard
windows 7
CPU
i7 2600k
Graphics
gtx 680
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
evga gtx 680
i7 2600k
asus p67 deluxe

I cant get to the install screen. Unibeast boots and the apple logo appears... then after about a minute, a circle with a bar appears and the whole thing stalls there...
verbose mode suggest it cannot find any drivers!

What am I doing wrong?

Motherboard
Win 7
CPU
Core i5
Graphics
HD 5770
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Today I upgraded OS to Mountain Lion from Snow Leopard without problem. I already fixed the app store login issue in Snow Leopard before. Just make sure to leave the USB connected after installation and reboot, even if u have Snow Leopard with Multibeast before. If not it will simply refuse to boot further and stuck at the boot screen even choosing the partition. Leave the USB there and it will complete the installation. Get the Multibeast for ML, install and u will not need the USB after. Make sure set the priority right in the BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.