Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

^^^inam001eric
^^^

Yes the UniBeast installer will install Mavericks on the USB thumb drive. It's an invisible process and it takes time once the process begins.... anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I am quite confused.. I understand that I have to go through Uni beast to create the bootable Mavericks but if I choose Mavericks app store installation along with the laptop support and all that, would it automatically put the maverick on the USB or how does that work ? because I am on my friends mac and I need to install on my computer and Don't really know how the USB will get the Maverick on it... Can anyone please help me :) ?
Thanks in advance !
By the way great job guys :)

Yes Unibeast copies the Mavericks install on to the USB. So once you have a sucessfully created Unibeast USB, you can use that to install on your hackintosh.

"100% SUCCESS!"! ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 + TP-Link WDN4800

Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 + Processor: Intel I7 2600K
Wireless LAN: TP-Link WDN4800
Graphics: XFX Radeon HD 5770
Apple Cinema Display 27 + Apple Magic Mouse + Apple Wireless Keyboard
MultiBeast 6.1.0: EasyBeast - Chimera 2.2.1 - Audio Realtek ALC 892 - USB3 Universal

Kext: Broadcom BCM57781 (10.9.2 13C44) 3.8.1 (A little tricky, only works with "Kext Wizard", and must be installed/deleted maybe 3 times, and kicked to start by manual DHCP first time).
(Installed without USB Bluray dongle and Wireless LAN to get en0).

Updates to OSX 10.9.1 with no trouble.
All software working: ICloud, IMessage, Facetime & App Store (USED FileNVNVRAM.dylib)

GA-Z77X-UD3H & i7

Only have to boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and could install Mavericks. But could´t boot directly, only by mean of USBdrive, but this I fixed with the following trick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmez9323CJI. More details on my Album
http://www.tonymacx86.com/members/jorgemdq/albums/my-ga-z77x-ud3h-i7-mavericks/

THANK YOU TONYMACX86!!! YOU ARE GREAT ...

Maybe good to mention that you need the latest version of Chimera. I had a previous install of 10.8 on another disk. I tried booting the new install disk and the installed OS from the bootloader on the old disk. It took me half a day of rebooting to figure that one out...

Thank you very much!

Hello! I have my hackintosh working!, thank you very much!! :):):)

Very impressed who ever did this very good job, and it was easy to do. I built a computer, and was thinking turning into a hackintosh but thought it was to hard not at all. Thanks you guys.

I just "made" my "MacPro" from GA Z87 D3H + Core i5 4440 + 8 giga DDR3 1600 + Seagate 1 tera + Snow Leopard. I had problem to make de Unibeast flash drive, becouse the information about one update was necessary to make it work, but after one week trying and after fix bootO error too, everything is wonking, perfect!!! Now it´s Mavericks
Thanks Tony!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back