Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi, i have same components. How about imessage ? Did it work on your system?

Yes it seems to work. I don't have anyone to truly message with imessage other than my self on a different mac(actual macbookpro) running the same OS. So maybe take a few grains of salt with it...

wht about probook 4540s

For 4540s just complete the installation and instead of multibeast. Download The Latest Version On Probook Installer And Choose Your Options Accordingly. Simple as that.

Cheers...

In case anyone is wondering what the SHA-1 for the InstallESD.dmg for the current Apple Store download of Mavericks is:
e804dea01e38f8cd28d6c1b1697487e50898dbe7
If you get failure to install using Unibeast 3.0 most likely the InstallESD.dmg is corrupt, You can prevent the waste of time, by checking before hand. Unfortunately you will still have to re-download it again and check again. Until they SHA's match you will continue to get failures in creating the Unibeast installer.

YAY!!!! This worked like a charm I had 10.8.5 installed and i used this guide to install 10.9 and besides the sound (fixed later with the HDAenabler) it installed and worked fine! Even my HD7950 worked out of the box without using the "rotate" command! And i didn't lost any files or passwords or apps saved! 1 last thing i wanna say: ITS VERY QUICK INDEED!!!!
PS. Specs : P67X-UD3-B3, i7-2600K, Corsair XMS3 DDR3 8GB (4x2), Sapphire HD7950 and dual boot with Win7 in a different drive. Well done!!!
PS2. I have some complains about Multibeast as some driver don't correctly install but ok i managed to do it through the packages!
THANKS!!!

Installation on Z77X-UP5 TH + i7 3770k and XFX HD6870 went thru without any problems!
Sound, network, appstore is working fine. Just the iMessage is NOT working ;(

My GA P55A UD3P can not use USB mouse and USB keyboard in installer to choose language.

Same problem here with Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3P.

Runs perfectly smooth on GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 + Core i7 2700K + Asus Radeon HD7970 3 Gb + 16 Gb RAM. Did a "dirty" upgrade from 10.8.5 via Unibeast 3.0. The only issue is that I had to manually remove AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement kext due to KP's at boot. Backed up my smbios.plist to keep iMessage working.

thankyouuu AWESOME

Thanks - my installation on a GA-P67A-UD4-B3 with i7-3770 3.5Ghz and 32Gb memory went flawlessly!

Some after installation problems:

> two network adapter 'drops' in two days. Had to 'sudo ifconfig en0 down,up' to fix. This never happened on ML.
> USB disabled notification; 'Fixed' by powering down and unplugging for an hour; hasn't reoccured. but ?...

All-in-all, great job guys!

Aloha, Beau (Vitantonio).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back