Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Boot0:GPT error still come up after this upgrade to large drives? I've had to deal with that each upgrade previously..

Everything runs great I have a i5 with 8 gigs on a gigabyte MB and a AMD 5770. I can browse, install and all the rest but the App Store, iCloud and Messages give me an unknown error when I log in. I have my Ethernet card as built in, I have tried every trick that made the Store work in 10.8 but to no avail in 10.9. Does any one know a 100% fix?

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

When Mountain Lion came out, the 68XX cards were having serious issues. If your CPU didn't have internal graphics you had to swap in a different graphics card. Anyone know if that's still the case?

I booted to installer successfully by Radeon HD 6850 Graphics Card. Fortunately now the problem with white screen is solved!!! :)

Thanks for all Tony

GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 GTX460 I7 2600K all correct

All working great for me,

Flawless install using latest UniBeast, MultiBeast & Chimera

AppStore, iCloud, iMessage .. etc all working
Gigabyte GA-Z77-UD5H .... Awesome work Tony & Co.

Many Thanks
Jay

Seems pretty much flawless so far, updated from 10.8.5. Thanks!

Same problem here with Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H F12 firmware. Have tried Legacy support as well, and tested all USB ports. Thinking of trying some other boot options before installing, but hoping someone else can recommend a sure fix!

Use a USB hub for your keyboard and mouse. For me it's working with a D-Link DUH-H4 hub (4x USB 2.0).
Now I have a problem with no HDD present in the disk selection screen :(

Installed fine but get white screen after boot up. Tried multiple options but can't seem to get it right.
Works fine if safe boot. Any ideas appreciated.

I7 960 3.2 ghz
radeon hd 6900
asus gene rampage III motherboard
8gb ddr3 ram

thanks
marchief

I THINK I DREAM DIFFERENT.
gb z87x ud5h with i7 4770k. installed mavericks – works perfectly. i thought i was setting up a real mac... using my apple id worked perfect during setup. imported all my bookmarks without any issues into safari.
usb works like a chime. sound via apple tv perfekt. wifi module pci tp-link 450mb no issues. itunes store works perfekt. little snitch 3.3 no problems.
lg blue-ray dvd player bh-16 works perfectly plays dvds and ****... WOW!!! no issues here. Aperture works fine. my time capsule connected without any problems. i am checking all the time whether really on my hackintosh which is connected to my monitor or my macbook pro. its incredible!!!
i give a big THANK YOU!!! to tonymac and the team i CONGRATULATE YOU. i have never ever been so impressed like in the past 90 minutes WOW.WOW.WOW.
it feels like you have been working with apple to get this done. thank you guys a thousand times!!!

and see this here:

Single-Core Score Multi-Core Score
Geekbench 3.1.2 Tryout for Mac OS X x86 (32-bit)
3614 14071

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back