Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Success with 10.9 using GA-Z87-D3HP + GV-N640OC-2GI + Intel Core i5 4670K.
So far so good. Thanks.

really beautiful!! Installation screen in high definition!!
I m on ASUS Z87I-PRO with Haswell i5 4570T
(and two macbook pro late 2011)

Only a question, if i want to install mavericks on my PC with ASUS that has a SEAGATE 1 TB with Windows 8.1 preinstalled, i might have a dual boot or i must install OSX and then reinstall Windows? (SIGH!!)

TY GREAT JOB!!!!!

OS X 10.9 works on GA-EP45T-UD3LR, Q9550, 9600GT AppleStore works, sleep works
Thanks Tonymac

Best regards from Slovenia

So far so good, updated from ML 10.8.4 on Asus P8P67 with GTX 670.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi,

I'm stuck during installation at the language selection because none of my keyboard and mouse are working. Tried with and without ''Legacy USB support'' in UNIBEAST 3.0 with no succes. My mobo is a Gygabyte P55UD3R with F8 firmware.
Does anybody have an idea ?

I fixed this issue in my P55-UD4P by copying my DSDT.aml from my extra folder to the extra folder on the Unibeast USB. I had a lot of issues with the monitor going into standby and when I finally got that ironed out I was facing the same issue as you.

This is soooo cool! I donated to the money I would have to pay to Apple to TONY!!!!!! Do the same! 20 Bucks! It´s worth the money you saved today for your cheap hackintosh!

Thanks guys!!

For those who have that terrific "kdp poll error" which is came from the Intel HDX000 and secondary graphics(like AMD HD6xx0) driver's issue: Delete all related kexts that have "AppleIntelHD" in their name.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I am having OSX ML 10.8.5 installed dual booting with windows 8 using clover efi boot loader disabling secure boot in bios in my ASUS S400CA.
1) When I tried to upgrade to mavericks, it downloaded and started installing and directed for reboot. After reboot, I got another menu item "install mavericks from Hackintosh "(drive where already ML is installed). I used that and it started hanging. With option -v in boot, I saw it stopped after line
Pthread support ABORTS when sync kernel primitives misused.

2) Then I tried making USB installer with unibeast. I could make it successfully. Unibeast USB stick could not be found in bios as a boot device.
How to go about it further.

Try using usb port in back panel. Had same problem with gigabyte ud5h. Front panel port would not show up in bios, however rear port did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back