Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

How to fix the iMessage login problem on your Hackintosh

- Open Finder, and go to /Extra in your main hard drive.
- Inside this "Extra" folder open "Modules" folder (if it not exist create a folder named "Modules".)
- Then, download FileNVRAM.dylib.
- Drag FileNVRAM.dylib into your "Modules" folder. This is equivalent to installing the file.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
gl hf.

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

No Luck, black screen after the files are loaded in verbose mode. I have identical H/W and my graphics card is Nvidia 8800 GTS 512MB. System is working with 10.8.5 with Multibeast 5.5.0 install.

Any hints?

test with these boot flags: x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes, GraphicsMode= your screen resolution,i.e: 1024x768, PCIRootUID=0

Hello guys, i am having a problem.

I had a fully working ML.
I installed mavericks following everything, but the KP the same problem with cpu management.

But i cant boot into safe mode, it says that it can't find my kernel cache.
I try with mach_kernel but nothing.

I don't have another mac right now to manually delete the kext, is there a way to delete them from terminal?

Also, what happened to my kernel cache, i never had that toruble before...

Thanks

After installing on my first hackintosh, whenever I restart no matter which drive I select to boot from (even boot from CD) it bypasses that drive and boots osx 10.9. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I have windows 7 currently installed on a separate drive from the osx installation.

Fresh install of Mavericks on a new SSD. THE EASIEST INSTALL I've ever done, after the week of effort to get ML to work on the same system I am very happy with all the work done to make this possible. THANK YOU!

I can confirm that Asus Z77 Sabertooth 3770k + 580 GTX works!
Had to do -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes to get it to the install part on the USB. After that tried to do the upgrade but failed, but clean install worked just fine. Did easybeast which went well and added realtek 892 without DSDT audio, and intel hnak's for network and works. Restarted and then got rid of NullCPU (patched BIOS). And all works just fine now. I will try the install on my main SSD from Mt. Lion later today.

Updated from 10.8.5 on a CustoMac Mini 2012. Just had to replace FileNVRAM-1.1.2 to get iMessage working. AirPlay works fine. I'd never gotten it to work previously. Facetime also works. Only issue I still have is with playing iTunes movies. Not sure if my Dell moniter isn't fully HDCP compliant.

Booted USB thumb drive with GraphicsEnabler=YES, PCIrootUID=1. Upgrade Mountain Lion to Maverics. After reboot, in the middle of loading system reboots without any message and cannot access desktop. Update Chameleon to latest version. After that System boots normally. Apply Trim Enabler and RTC Fix. iMessage and MAS works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back