Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Same problem!

I'm trying to install Mavericks on a GA-P55M-UD2 F11 with an Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT 512 MB card. After the apple logo appears, the screen goes black and the monitor is going to sleep. I tried the boot flags writing them as outlined above (with no "-" in front) and did not work

GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1

Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

Im having problems creating the USB, I've downloaded Mavericks and unibeast, followed the steps for formatting the drive, then chose mavericks 10.9 in the unibeast menu, and it gives me this message, any tips?
d0rr.png

What was the actual fix you found to get past your Mavericks installation just going black, flashing Apple logo and restarting machine? I have the same issue, tried booting with rd=uuid boot-uuid= (logical volume string) just stays at the Apple logo screen?

I'm having a similar problem. I get to the installer and it seems to install OK. At the end of the installation process, it reboots but doesn't get as bootloader screen (freezes with a forward slash on an otherwise blank screen), so I have to reboot. When I do that it shows my old Mountain Lion disk (that I am trying to install over the top of) with a an apple logo on it (white on black). Then after about 2 seconds of starting to boot into OSX, it crashes to a dark screen and restarts.

Any ideas? I've tried several times and it's getting very frustrating!

I never see a Tonymac Mavericks logo except on the USB drive when it goes to the installer.

I tried also to delete network settings from library, reboot, same problem, iMessage error still there.

Working like a charm, 1h to get it fully working.
Unibeast used from a VM on Windows then fresh install on a spare HDD.
Boot with graphicsenabler=yes.
Desactivate fast boot and windows 8 bios optimisations.
Easybeast postinstall with ethernet for realtek 8***
then chameleon wizard to edit smbios.plist get a fresh about my mac with a random serial.
I use an usb audiocard so no need to fix built in audio.
Triple screen 1080p handled right away.
I get only the screen attached to the Quadro working until reboot for multibeast.

Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 UEFI bios U1J
Core i5 3570k (only OC was to set max multiplier to 38)
Nvidia ENGTX 560ti
Nvidia Quadro FX 3700
8Gb Corsair

A great thanks to you guys.

Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 Motherboard - UEFI BIOS version U1b
-16GB RAM
-Samsung 840 256 SSD
-Nvidia GT640 2GB
-Cheap chinese usb 2.0 bluetooth ebay
-retail apple airport card mod via pci

Machine works perfectly no boot flags DSDT FREE
Sound ALC889 + Sleep Wake all works

Installed on a ga-z77-ds3h using UniBeast. Went very smoothly. Haven't noticed any issues yet, though I've only been running it for a couple of hours now.

Thank you very much for your message, i just have the same motherboard, rev. 1.0, does you install any additional kexts, using flags or bios settings? Adiitionally, what is your graphic card?

Anyone of U guys also with loggin problems on iCloud, App Store, iMessage (error with cannot log)? I just installed Mavericks on my machine, all went perfect, with one single problem, loggin one.
Thank you Tony, MacMan and all team for great work!

I think the imessage login is a widespread problem, I know I get an error regarding registration when I try to login to it, otherwise, iCloud and appstore work fine.

It Work out of the box didn't have to remove any hardware, but the only problem I have is the Ethernet so I'm using wifi please help me out this is what I got ga ds3h intel i5 2 egva video cards

Thanks for the guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back