Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running great on Mavericks with my CustoMac 2010 thanks!!!

Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I tried to install Mavericks, but it failed about halfway through. After I tried to boot again my SSD didn't show up anymore. Then I booted into the installation USB again, and my SSD didn't show up in Disk Utility or in diskutil list. The Gigabyte UEFI doesn't show the disk either. How can I repair my SSD now?

what i would do...

1. reset your bios
2. reboot from uniboot usb to 1st screen
3. open disk utility
4. repartition drive
5. start install again

Success !! Gigabyte Z68ma-d2h-b3 + MSI 6850 . Post-installation with Multibeast 6.0.

Just downloaded Mavericks and Unibeast 3.0.0 and get "Installation Failed" after about 20 SECONDS of writing to my USB thumb drive. What I have to do?

Try format flash drive again. It's helped me.

Anybody an idea why the mac install itself fails? I get the following install error: an error occurred while extracting files from the package essentials...

Thanks.

Got a working Mavericks install following this guide!

Updated from 10.8.5
Z87-a
7870Ghz

No DSDT en exact same settings as mentioned above!
Sleep, sound, ethernet, ... Its all working!

I am verry gratefull!

Anyone of U guys also with loggin problems on iCloud, App Store, iMessage (error with cannot log)? I just installed Mavericks on my machine, all went perfect, with one single problem, loggin one.
Thank you Tony, MacMan and all team for great work!

Have strange problem, installation went well. till I used MultiBeast.
First I installed the LAn driver apple relet... no connection. and USB error.
Than I installed the other Lan driver and suddenly after reboot I only reach a white screen direct after the apple.
I dont know what happend here if it was the second reboot or the driver.

I started my other old Mountain SSD (was disconnected) a backup I use, got it started ran multibeast 6.0 from that one build on my new installation, but no success... still the same problem. white screen where it usually gets black if other problems. tried to reinstall it from USB still same problem. :( Any clue what might have happened?

At the white screen (no mouse etc) the hard drive are working for a ling time, but nothing happens, in verbose mode it stopped about USBM info and a root devide time out message repeat it self each 10-20 sec... This is all I know :(

I've created a bootable USB drive and I can boot to it but it hangs at the Chimera boot screen, which shows the USB drive and my SSD with ML installed. I can't choose and continue. I also can't seem to type in any boot flags.

Sounds like your keyboard isn't working. Try plugging the keyboard into a different usb port.

and/or set the USB KB bios setting to auto.

Have strange problem, installation went well. till I used MultiBeast.
First I installed the LAn driver apple relet... no connection. and USB error.
Than I installed the other Lan driver and suddenly after reboot I only reach a white screen direct after the apple.
I dont know what happend here if it was the second reboot or the driver.

I started my other old Mountain SSD (was disconnected) a backup I use, got it started ran multibeast 6.0 from that one build on my new installation, but no success... still the same problem. white screen where it usually gets black if other problems. tried to reinstall it from USB still same problem. :( Any clue what might have happened?

At the white screen (no mouse etc) the hard drive are working for a ling time, but nothing happens, in verbose mode it stopped about USBM info and a root devide time out message repeat it self each 10-20 sec... This is all I know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back