Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

When Mountain Lion came out, the 68XX cards were having serious issues. If your CPU didn't have internal graphics you had to swap in a different graphics card. Anyone know if that's still the case?

I am using hd6870 straight with i7 4770k without any problem. No more swap required.

So to upgrade to Mavericks, install Mavericks then go to step 5?

Has someone got it running on a GA-H67MA-D2H-B3 mobo i am using a gtx 460 will this also be compatible?

Awesome! Hopefully the GA-H61N-USB3 board poses no problems!

I have this board. Was this done with a clean install, or did you upgrade from Lion/Mountain Lion?

BL.

can i installed on i3 intel

i miss something, when i download mavericks from appstore, where i put the installation mavericks files?

Cant directly update from the app store ?, using mountain lion 10.8.5

Cant directly update from the app store ?, using mountain lion 10.8.5

No. You'll need to use the UniBeast installation procedure.

I've install Mavericks over my Mountain Lion 10.8.5 installation on my Zorro Sandy Bridge system with UniBeast 3 & MultiBeast 6.0.0. Easiest update yet. :thumbup: See my post here in my Zorro build description for my procedure.

Now that I can mention this comment without being sent to siberia, will this same guid work with my 4530s i5 HD300? just concerned about loosing USB 3.0?

Could we rename the thread/ article to How to install or update OSX Mavericks....

People are confused and aren't realising the instructions for updating are already within the article (basically to update skip step 4 operation 6).

It may save the hundreds of posts that are appearing on how to update rather than fresh install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back