Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! Installation seemed to be going perfectly. Even managed to time machine restore.

But after installing the multibeast loader the system now cycles in boot and will not start up.... im not very tech hackintosh savvy I'm afraid...

Intel i7 - 3770
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
16GB Corsair RAM
120GB 2.5 inch Solid State Drive
1TB SATA3 7200rpm Hard Drive
GeForce GT 640 Graphics Card (2GB RAM)
Cooler Master Silencio 550 ATX Case
OCZ OCZ500MXSP-UK ModXStream Pro Power Supply
WiFi - TP-Link Wireless Card
Sony DVDRW Drive
4 Port FireWire 400 Card
the Arctic Freezer Pro 7 processor cooler
Hmmm, you shouldn't have any problem installing Mavericks (?) with those components. How did you create your installation USB? What MultiBeast settings did you use?

Hello

Well I managed to do the whole installation on a desktop i7 machine. Worked like a charm once I understood that USB2.0 was better :)

However, final step, the final reboot, if I remove the USB, then I get a ERROR: No boot disk has been detected...blah blah blah... If I stick back the USB, it works.

Can this be related to the hardware ?

Everything looks fine in the BIOS.

I've installed Maverick on a 256 Gb SSD connected with SATA.

Chimera included in the Multibeast for Mavericks is version 3.1.0 (or 3.0.1). Can this be the problem as there's a 4.1 ?

Hi all,
maybe a silly question:

Why can't I make a partition on the target HDD?

Everything runs great on installation, but once reached the DISK UTILITY, i haven't the " partition" tab to select, but only "initialise" "SOS" "Restore" "RAID".

if i select the USB key, "partition" appears on tab.

BIOS settings seem Ok.

What to check?
Thanks.

EDIT: Found. My fault my disk is already partitioned, so i can't change one partition inside, i need a new disk for this purpose.
Thanks anyway.:)

Hi,
I am trying to install osx with bootable USB (Mavericks 10.9).i get the following error " There was a problem reading the Mac OS X install DVD, carefully clean the disc and try installing again."
Config:

cpu g2030 intel
Onboard Graphics Intel
motherboard GA-H61M-S2P (rev. 3.0)

Tried inserting the usb in other ports but unsuccessful.
What do i do?

Hi,
I am trying to install osx with bootable USB (Mavericks 10.9).i get the following error " There was a problem reading the Mac OS X install DVD, carefully clean the disc and try installing again."
Config:

cpu g2030 intel
Onboard Graphics Intel
motherboard GA-H61M-S2P (rev. 3.0)

Tried inserting the usb in other ports but unsuccessful.
What do i do?

Post a new thread in desktop support. This thread is not a help thread. :thumbup:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mavericks-desktop-support/

Suggest that you fill out your basic hardware profile. Thank you.

???

So is there actually no other way to install Mac OS X Mavericks on a Hack? I don't own a Mac and I only know 2 people who I can rarely contact for me to get one. Is there a way to make a Mavericks Hackintosh without me having to use iBoot or an Actual Mac?

So is there actually no other way to install Mac OS X Mavericks on a Hack? I don't own a Mac and I only know 2 people who I can rarely contact for me to get one. Is there a way to make a Mavericks Hackintosh without me having to use iBoot or an Actual Mac?

No.

Rules said:
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, t*****t, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED

Any posts referencing unapproved installation software, methods, or websites will be deleted. Approved installation methods are as follows: iBoot, UniBeast or Clover

Last edited by a moderator:
I can´t boot after running Multibeast.
My Config:
Core 2 Duo (2x1.86ghz)
3.5 gb ram
Asus P5LD2-SE
Geforce 210

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back