Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Just upgraded using this method with success. The Multibeast 6.0.0 went a bit slow on me after selecting the components and waiting for the install, but after a couple of mins it finally made progress, still took a while. Rebooted and now ready to surf the Mavericks.

Feels snappier.

My specs are
Z87X-D3H
i7 4770 Haswell
760 GTX (Shows up with 2048MB and full name in 10.9)

Selected DSDT-Free, ALC892 (DSDT free) and Intel network drivers.

My resize window lag in Safari is also gone, but that was also fixed in 10.8.5 with Safari 6.1 update.

iMessage still an issue. Error at login.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i5-4670K 3.4 GHZ Quad-Core
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

i miss something, when i download mavericks from appstore, where i put the installation mavericks files?

In the Applications folder (it may automatically download there).

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 980 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370-HD3
CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Me too, seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time, it sits on 'install time remaining:Less then a minute' for a very very long time.

Motherboard
Win 8/ OS X 10.8.3
CPU
Intel i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

I'm having issues with the new Unibeast 3.0.0 Update and OSX Mavericks. I partitioned and formatted the 8gb flash drive following all instructions, to 1 MBR partition in OSX Extended Journaled, and then Unibeast hangs on "Running Package Scripts". Mavericks is in my Applications folder as always, but Unibeast seems unable to create the drive. It's been running for over 20 minutes now on my i7 3770K and it still says "About a minute" left.

I have that same processor and it ended up taking about an hr to make the drive. If you check the free space you can tell if its still working.

The problem I have run into is that when it reboots after running the usb drive and doing the initial install, it stalls out when rebooting from the usb and loading my Mavericks drive and starts loading, and then stalls trying to mount my windows install drives. Any advise, other than taking the drives out?

Motherboard
Asus > Need full model name > See Rules!
CPU
i5-650
Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. 512K
  3. Apple
  4. Centris
  5. iMac
  6. LC
  7. Performa
  8. Power Mac
  9. PowerBook
  10. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Installed on my HP XW6400. Working flawlessly with the nVidia GeForce 610 and PCI gigabit Ethernet PCI card. Came up as a MacPro 3,1 but the only issue is it does not correctly recognize the dual Xeons. No complaints though.

DDR

Motherboard
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX970
Hi,

I'm stuck during installation at the language selection because none of my keyboard and mouse are working. Tried with and without ''Legacy USB support'' in UNIBEAST 3.0 with no succes. My mobo is a Gygabyte P55UD3R with F8 firmware.
Does anybody have an idea ?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370-HD3
CPU
i5-8600
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm not getting anywhere here, trying to create a bootable USB drive, on my second one now after almost an hour, just sits on 'less then a minute' and never progresses.

Motherboard
Costomac
CPU
Intel i7 2600k
Graphics
GIGABYTE GV-R687OC-1GD Radeon HD 6870
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Install went Great...Love everything you guys have done with multibeast (awesome job!)
Will make a Donation very soon

Motherboard
Custo-mac Mini Deluxe
CPU
i5
Graphics
ATI Sapphire 7970 HD
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an Sapphire 7970 HD and had to switch my monitor over to the internal graphics port to do the install. Afterword, I switched back over to the 7970 and everything booted up like a charm :) I don't even have to put my Hack to sleep and turn it back on to see my desktop after boot up, it all just works!!! :D
Thanks everyone, great guide, great speed at putting out the new software, and great community!

Status
Not open for further replies.