Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
No Luck, black screen after the files are loaded in verbose mode. My system, Asus sabertooth x79, I7 4930k, Cinema display mini display port, GTX 760, I tried different flags like
-v -f DSDT=No GraphcisEnabler=No npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 or -v -f DSDT=No GraphcisEnabler=No npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=0 cpus=1 and no luck.

Any help is appreciated

Motherboard
GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
CPU
XEON x5570
Graphics
NVidia 9600GT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Article: UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Great, does it work with I7 4930k. Does the kernel needs to be patched?

pcarrega

It appears that Apple has not updated the kernel of the current Mavericks for this CPU / Micro-architecture - I don't think this will happen until the new Mac Pros arrive w their XEON Ivy Bridge CPU's so you have to wait till December.

Motherboard
win 7 & macOS Lion
CPU
i7 2600K
Graphics
GT 220
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
The Best Work!Thanks !

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87mx-D3H with OSX 10.11
CPU
i7 4770K 4.2GHZ
Graphics
2x ASUS GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iBook
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
does anyone know if final cut pro 7 and logic pro 9 will work on mavericks? works with mountain lion with the latest patches but i don't want to install it and then be forced to upgrade to the X versions

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix H370-F Gaming
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

Yet again, thanks a lot!
You guys provide an excellent and fast service, time and time again!
Respect & gratitude :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87mx-D3H with OSX 10.11
CPU
i7 4770K 4.2GHZ
Graphics
2x ASUS GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. iBook
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
does anyone know if final cut pro 7 and logic pro 9 will work on mavericks? works with mountain lion with the latest patches but i don't want to install it and then be forced to upgrade to the X versions

Motherboard
GA-Z390-AORUS-PRO-WIFI
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

Could we rename the thread/ article to How to install or update OSX Mavericks....

People are confused and aren't realising the instructions for updating are already within the article (basically to update skip step 4 operation 6).

It may save the hundreds of posts that are appearing on how to update rather than fresh install.

I disagree. The guide is extremely clear. People who get or are confused should take their time and read the guide carefully. Tony, Stork and the team are spending tons of time to provide us with the tools and with the guides we need which are extremely clear - they are actually spoon feeding us - and they do that for FREE! We should be extremely grateful for that, since it's not easy at all! All the information we need is here, on this web site.

Sorry if I sound a little rough, however we must be careful where we draw the line with our requests.

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5TH
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000 & EVGA GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
How to download Mavericks?!? My AppStore claims that "This computer cannot run Mavericks." I hope and presume this has something to do with the Hackintosh not having a proper serial number? Or machine profile...? Can anyone comment on this? Or will there be a separate update patch download sometime?

Motherboard
CPU
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I think I am confused....
I have one mac (pre-2007 I believe) and one imac, both running 10.6.8
When I try to upgrade to OS X Mavericks, it says it cannot complete the purchase, and won't let me download the os x mavericks.
I know both my computers are intel based, and have enough RAM and hard drive space for mavericks. Unfortunately, none of them are "upgradeable" to os mavericks.
So, when I start from the beginning, I do have a 8G USB drive. I have downloaded unibeast and multibeast, but cannot go beyond step 1, line 3 which is to download os mavericks from the app store. How do I download it if macstore tells me that they are not upgradeable? I am sure the answer to my problem is simple. Maybe I should be using different procedure than the one listed here?
Thanks so much for all your help in advance.

Motherboard
HP ProBook 4540s- F.60-Clover
CPU
i3-3110M
Graphics
HD4000, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Successfully Install. But I can boot only with -f -v..... any tip? please