Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running Package Scripts at the very end of Unibeast installation is taking forever. Like over 20mins. What should I do unplug my drive? Install time remaining:Less than one minute has been on the screen for over 15 mins. What To do???

Installed OS X 10.9 on my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH. Installation went smoothly, but originally had issue with login to Apple Store, but got that fixed. Lost my front panel USB 3.0 ports. Everything else seems to be working great.-

-bth

Edit: No Front Panel USB3.0 problems. Had accidentally knocked it loose while rearranging some components in my case - Doh!

Working perfect!!! thank you!!

worked beautifully!! Z68X-UD4-B3 core i5 2500k amd radeon 6850

I need some help! Couldnt get anywhere with my 6850, so I went to internal graphics (with the card removed) for the install. -x graphicsenabler=no got me to the install screen. Installed (upgraded from mountain lion) with no issues. Booted with internal graphics and the same flags, ran multibeast and installed DSDT and audio and now I get a black screen when I try to boot. Not even trying to get the graphics card working yet.....

Please help

Any ideas why I can't get my unibeast to get to the install screen? I reach the apple screen, but after this, the monitor turns off (the installer keeps on running in the background though, it's just the monitor that doesn't work). I've tried graphics mode=1920x1080x32, graphicsenabler=no, graphicsenabler=yes, and -x yet nothing seems to work.

You guys are freakin' awesome. My build is essentially "Slugnet's Video Editor", and the steps were flawless (as soon as I remembered how to get around the MultiBeast "This app isn't from a known developer" by right-clicking to open).

While the IT guys at work yammer and hesitate to let us upgrade, I'm going to tell them that if I can update my Hackintosh to Mavericks on the day of the release, what's their problem?

My motherboard is a Gigabyte Z87N-WiFi with an i7 processor and Nvidia GT640 video card and a SSD main drive.

All working fine, installed Mavericks, but at step 5 above, when I rebooted. I get a white screen with apple logo and a dial going round constantly, It's been like this now for almost half hour, I'm guessing it is not working.

Any one can help me, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back