Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X Mavericks on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my installation when pretty smooth and was able to set everything up after booting up mavericks for the first time.... but when I loaded my DSTD in mavericks using the new multibeast everything went to hell
My modo is a GA-768XP-ud3-issd Icore 7 my video card is no longer 6850 but nvidia gforce 770 but most of the hardware on my sig is the same
I tried to load just the DSTD ver 8 as that is my mobo bios version.... and got the first KP....tried to reinstall mavericks a second time after starting over but without DSTD got the same KP screen.... im not sure what to do now.... please HELP!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

So my installation when pretty smooth and was able to set everything up after booting up mavericks for the first time.... but when I loaded my DSTD in mavericks using the new multibeast everything went to hell
My modo is a GA-768XP-ud3-issd Icore 7 my video card is no longer 6850 but nvidia gforce 770 but most of the hardware on my sig is the same
I tried to load just the DSTD ver 8 as that is my mobo bios version.... and got the first KP....tried to reinstall mavericks a second time after starting over but without DSTD got the same KP screen.... im not sure what to do now.... please HELP!!!!

Hi tony you are too fast as APPLE team

Worked perfect. My system is now up-to-date! Thanks TonyMacX86 Team!

For an update (from ML), does it make a difference if I boot from Unibeast or my existing Chimera loader to launch the update?

I installed Mavericks on my macbook pro, and Im trying to redownload it for unibeast, but Mavericks doesnt show up in the Purchases tab and it wont download when I click...
Anyone else experiencing this?

Flawless upgrade from Mountain Lion. Awesome work!!!

Using Mavericks as we speak for the first time on GA-Z77-DS3H. Install went with out a hitch following guide. From boot screen used -v GraphicsEnabler=No and it loaded to the install. Good luck all!

GA-z68x-UD4-B3 No problemo! Thanks TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back