Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works until The Post Installation with Multi beast - I get to the Clover boot screen but my only option is the USB, the HD El Capitan is not there so I can't get any further
It's driving me mad - any suggestions please!!

Hello,
I have exactly the same issue.
Any help ?
thank you

When I copied it was very slow.

When I open Boot Mac OS X from USB, it shows Apple logo, then it turn off so iIcan't install. Please help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Tho,

Have you verified that you have all the proper settings in the BIOS? Disabled SERIAL PORTS, Disabled VT-d and Secure Boot? Are you using UEFI or Legacy settings?

I found that also making sure that you plug the UBS Flash drive into the system board mounted USB (on the i/o header panel and not the ones on the front) helped with mine. The initial install take a while.

Also make sure that you ALWAYS (until you get fully installed and Chameleon installed to the HDD) that you use the -v (verbose boot option)

Grizz

when i open Boot Mac OS X from USB it show logo apple then it turn off so i can't install. please help me
UniBeast is not really for laptops, see the Laptop forums for more info.

Hi everyone, I have tried this guide but it doesn't work, not even the others you find on the net work, everyone says something but in the end the result is the same. (a non result) my configuration taken from the buyers guide: I Z390 PRO WIFI + INTEL I5 9600K + CORSAIR 550 PS + CORSAIR DDR4 3000 MHZ X 2... GENUINE EL CAPITAN FROM MY MAC..... therefore: either I am extremely stupid or you are extremely intelligent. has anyone had the same problem?

Attachments

• P_20200219_110828.jpg
    P_20200219_110828.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 203
Hi everyone, I have tried this guide but it doesn't work, not even the others you find on the net work, everyone says something but in the end the result is the same. (a non result) my configuration taken from the buyers guide: I Z390 PRO WIFI + INTEL I5 9600K + CORSAIR 550 PS + CORSAIR DDR4 3000 MHZ X 2... GENUINE EL CAPITAN FROM MY MAC..... therefore: either I am extremely stupid or you are extremely intelligent. has anyone had the same problem?

Read what it says on the screen :

Unsupported.png

Mac-BE088AF8C5EB4FA2 is an iMac18,3 which was never intended to run El Capitan.
iMac18,3 came with 10.12.4 (Sierra).

Your hardware is unsupported in El Capitan.

This is a guide not a help thread - For help you should start a new thread in the appropriate Desktop Support forum.

Thanks a lot, i will try again... now I feel less alone... :)

The installer won't show my 1TB hard drive

Did anyone try to install a Geoforce 1080 on ElCap with Nvidia web drivers? Im using the 660 ti and look for some upgrade of my ElCap sys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back