Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this el capitan mus be dmg file or app file ?

The Rules said:
This site does not condone piracy or the use of illegally acquired software. Any use, discussion, links to or mentions of a pre-built VM, torrent, distribution, downloaded, copied, cloned, hacked or modified installer of the operating system will result in an instant ban and account deletion. Piracy is ILLEGAL and NOT TOLERATED

El Capitan comes from the App Store.

oh nooo, i just delete .app folder and just save .dmg file..
it long time ago since el capitan release..
If you downloaded it once it should still be available to you from the App Store - check your Purchased Items screen.

I have a rookie question as I plan my first hackintosh.

This guide says that for the first time ever Clover is being recommended as the default boot loader. However clover is only mentioned in the optional step six.

Does UniBeast install clover as the bootloader (in which case I use MultiBeast for the post install) or does this mean I should use clover for the post install instead of MultiBeast?

Thanks,

Gerry

Does UniBeast install clover as the bootloader (in which case I use MultiBeast for the post install) or does this mean I should use clover for the post install instead of MultiBeast?
UniBeast puts Clover on the USB Thumb Drive for booting into the installer. You'll need to have the UniBeast USB thumb drive boot on both Part 1 and Part 2 of the installation process. After the completion of Part 2, you'll run MultiBeast per the guide which will install Clover on your installation drive.

Stuck at apple logo for a while. Anyone??? I am still waiting for someone that can help me!!!!Thanks!!!!
For help with a laptop post in the laptop forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back