Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
In advanced mode look under Outboard Devices Configuration
Yes now it starts, but when i try to choose the hard disk where i want to install it i found only USB and not my ssd or hdd

UPDATE:
i've solved with disk utility and the erase of the ssd

Attachments

• 20160722_224534.jpg
    20160722_224534.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:
In disk utility the "Partition" Tab is greyed out... what should I do?

In disk utility the "Partition" Tab is greyed out... what should I do?

The Rules said:
AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted

AMD.png

Sorry, today i've another problem. Yesterday i've installed os el capitan but when i've installed the nvidia drivers for gtx 950 (my videoboard) from here: Alternate NVIDIA Graphics Drivers at the reboot the osx doesn't start anymore.
1.i've tried from clover to select my ssd with el capitan but when the bar under the apple logo arrives to halfway it reboot my pc.
2. i've tried to reinstall from 0 with the unibeast's usb but nothing in loading the bar under the apple logo doesn't go anymore. now i'm really blocked. please help me, what can i do now?

That's my desktop config in my profile. I'm trying to install El Capitan on y50-70 with i7 4720HQ and GTX 960M

This is Desktop Support - For Laptop issues post in the relevant Laptop Support forum.

thank you so much guys for the hard work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back