Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
i have problems on installing 10.11.2 :(. I have no result with gtx 970 or without. I use Clover 3320.

IMG_0509.jpgIMG_0508.jpgMy mainboard have to work!

i have no more ideas :( i hope you can help me

Need some professional help fellas! I bit the bullet and decided to switch to Clover and El Capitan. I have hackintoshed my machine before using Unibeast and Multibeast (chimera), but decided to do this new one to update.

Problem #1
Using Unibeast 6.X, I followed the steps under the listed instructions. When I plug my USB into a USB 2.0 slot (I have tried 3.0 just in case), I get the error “Reboot and Select proper boot device” when I select booting from the USB under boot options (F11). I do not remember getting this error previously when I used the older version of unibeast for Mavericks. I have tried disabling other boot options in BIOS too, but still same error message.

What seems to work for me was, selecting the USB’s UFEI partition to access clover’s boot options window and booting from there… However, after installation of El Capitan, I am stuck at the same problem of “Reboot and Select proper boot device.” The only way for me to get into the OSX is selecting boot via USB’s UFEI into Clover boot options, and selecting “start OSX from HD”, it has a big HFS picture.

Problem #2
Audio installation doesn’t seem to work using Multibeast or Clover (auto detect via terminal). It worked before with older version of Multibeast, which I tried using but it didn’t work. My audio is ALC892 based on my motherboard.

ASRock H97M Pro4 (Loaded optimized defaults, Secure boot=OFF, AHCI mode, VT-d/CFG not available, Select OS not available)
GTX 760
Current OS: El Capitan (used to make the Unibeast)

Yes, the new disk utility was the problem. I format disk via terminal and it booted!

So you formatted your USB via terminal on el Capitan and that worked?

So you formatted your USB via terminal on el Capitan and that worked?
Yes, I formatted USB via terminal, and then I used Unibeast to make it bootable, and it booted. But nothing else but :banghead:. Then, I tried Mavericks by Unibeast 5, and it installed so nicely, and I have those lovely real problems now with my GTX 960 etc ;)
:beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball:

Thanks a lot to all developers, all working at once without any problems:headbang::headbang::thumbup:Снимок экрана 2016-01-17.jpg

Hello community

I have the following problem when trying to install OS X El Capitan, UniBeast mode UEFI not start the installation and the monitor displays signal out of range, but if you install mode Legacy works without any problem, I set my mobo H61M-HD2 in UEFI mode according to the here mentioned options and does not work me, my Bios version is F4a.

I want someone to help me please.

Thanks for your support and understand my bad English. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hello community

I have the following problem when trying to install OS X El Capitan, UniBeast mode UEFI not start the installation and the monitor displays signal out of range, but if you install mode Legacy works without any problem, I set my mobo H61M-HD2 in UEFI mode according to the here mentioned options and does not work me, my Bios version is F4a.

I want someone to help me please.

Thanks for your support and understand my bad English. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
have you researched the El Capitan Guides section for a successful H61 motherboard user?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...3-el-capitan-10-11-0-guide-bios-settings.html
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...99-gigabyte-h61n-usb3-el-capitan-success.html

I have issues getting audio to work but everything else seems to work without using Multibeast.

[SUCCESS] 10.10.2 ASROCK H97 PRO - i3 4330 3.5GHz

Setting up as a new SSD. Installs El Capitan Perfectly except for audio.
New to this clover setup, use it before but mostly used basic stuff, non of the advance stuff.

Multibeast for me doesn't work and since it doesn't have
Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > Optional HDNAEnabler > Audio ID: 1

Which I got my audio to work all the time.

I'm a bit at a lost but when I check it out without changing anything,
in my system Report Shows "Audio ID: 1".

Messed around with people posting with some Realtek ALC AppleHDA and something else but nothing seems to work.

Somehow I got "Internal Speakers" finally but when testing the sound and with youtube with HDMI and the regular audio port fails to play any audio even showing display volume up and down, nothing, no audio.

Any suggestions?

Since getting 1 ,000 views i was gonna show people that using i3 4330 does work of other people claiming it doesn't other than seeing pictures.

Hello friends, here i have a ASUS X99-A, 5820K and GTX 980 ti

I tried using the latest clover (v7), but im having the same problem always: apple loading screen than kernel panic

the pci 0x2000 gives some extra seconds to the loading screen but i also crashs and reboot

i cant instal removing the gtx 980ti, or else im not able to see what im doing

anyone having the same problem as me? sorry this is my first hackintosh :cry:

KcDZBlv.png
LpNbPtF.png

After I try recommended commands, and then tried again I get stuck on "installing bootloader" for 2 hours

HW3JGIy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back