Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have replaced the USB by a 16GB one, nothing was changed
Atlast, i did created bootable usb using Unibeast.
But when i plugged it into the usb port and select it to boot from, i get the message : "Reboot and Select proper Boot device". So what i have to do now?
Thank you for any suggestion.

Atlast, i did created bootable usb using Unibeast.
But when i plugged it into the usb port and select it to boot from, i get the message : "Reboot and Select proper Boot device". So what i have to do now?
Thank you for any suggestion.

Are you hitting F12 key at boot up ? Then selecting USB-HDD ? Using a USB 2.0 port ?

Why not start a thread in the El Capitan Desktop Support section ? This is for comments on the Guide.

question on your Unibest USB config. I created my Yosemite boot disk using Clover from the get go and I had to set it up using Legacy configurations since my Gigabyte is a z87. Did you set your El Capitan drive up with Legacy or did it work fine in UEFI?

Hi, I have a problem here.
I am running Unibeast 6.0.1 on my Macbook (El capital) to create bootable usb on my 8GB usb. It was all ok until the screen Select OS Installation. I can't select any OS. I clicked El capital but nothing happened, so i cant continue. How can I continue?

This means you don't have a proper El Capitan Installation.app file in your applications folder. It has to be in your application folder only. Not downloads or desktop.

If if its there now - I would suggest deleting it. Emptying trash can completely. Reboot. Then redownload El Capitan from Mac App Store.

good job tony!!:):):):)

ACPI was opened?Show your picture of -v!

Hi, i'm happy to report a flawless installation of OS X 10.11.1, everything works. My hardware:
CPU: xeon e3-1231v3
RAM: 8gb ddr3
MOBO: Asus Z97-e
GPU: gtx 970
wifi: broadcom BCM94360CD wifi ac + bluethoot
thanks for the guide! :D

Installs Flawless... Issues with Wi-Fi & USB 3.0 .... my dongle was working on 10.10.5 R.Realtek8111 family chipset. and USB 3.0 on MOBO some time respond some time not .

ASRock Z97 Extreme4,Core i5 4690k,G.Skill Sniper 2*4GB

Love it. This was one of the easiest Hackintosh installs yet once I figured out how to work around my video card and how to get the USB 3 ports running. Is there any way to change the Clover theme at boot up? I've had no luck ever since I used Clover Configurator to update Clover. The TonyMac screen is gone and I have been unable to get any of the other themes to stick.

For everyone asking for help in this Guide Thread, please start a new thread in
El Capitan Desktop Support to get help with your specific issue. This section of
the site is for posting about the the install process guide, not for getting help with
install problems.
Thanks in advance.

You will also need to list your hardware specs in your user profile. That is the only
way anyone will be able to help you out.
:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back