Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you are the best !!! :clap:

For everyone asking for help in this Guide Thread, please start a new thread in
El Capitan Desktop Support to get help with your specific issue. This section of
the site is posting about the how to of the install process guide, not for getting
help with install problems. Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the information. I posted it again in the Desktop Support section.

that's is bugs or normal???:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 19.46.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 19.46.53.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 171
@34yoe do you have a usb drive with at least 7.45 GB of free space ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 20.29.13.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 20.29.13.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 169
yes. i used it

Just to make sure I got this guide right before I jump into it:
-I have a Chimera Yosemite system (see my profile)
-I downl'ed El Capitan now, put it on a USB stick with UniBeast 6 as per the guide
- I test-started from the stick, and it starts straight into the installer, as per the first two steps in the guides

Now, can I directly update to El Capitan from the Clover USB stick onto the Chimera Yosemite partition? It seems to me there are steps missing for this direct transition. If that is the case (or not), can someone point me in the right direction? Do I need to create a Yosemite Clover stick first? Scratching my head.

All perfect with El Capitan installation, now install of OS X is even faster then Windows.. but damn that dual boot never works for me when use Clover bootloader, Chimera was always solid and stable.

My mouse/keyboard freeze or goes crazy on Clover bootloader? I cannot easily choose the partition I want to boot from.. Anyone please to help?

Just to make sure I got this guide right before I jump into it:
Now, can I directly update to El Capitan from the Clover USB stick onto the Chimera Yosemite partition? It seems to me there are steps missing for this direct transition. If that is the case (or not), can someone point me in the right direction? Do I need to create a Yosemite Clover stick first? Scratching my head.

Read through this whole article to find the answer.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/basics/171680-clover-basics-switching-advice.html

Don't know if it's me who is missing something but this actually is a complete clover guide, my dear fellow...

Not sure I completely agree. The switching test of booting with USB has not fork in the road. Perhaps what folks are running to is where it never completes to boot from HDD. Then what go back to square 1, yet where is square 1? So yes it is a guide, however; it gets muddy when problems are encountered. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back