Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just wondering what changes are needed if following this guide for a Yosemite install. I know it's all the same up until the POST install. Are the 'El Capitan Post-Install Tools' working for Yosemite? I know the final Clover Configurator part would be the same, but how about the 'Clover_v2.3k_r3270_UEFI.pkg' and 'Customac Essentials'?

Thanks,
Jamal

Its already there...

Hi, my starts up and keep rebooting at PCI Configuration Begin ..., then reboots.
could you suggest any flags to try?
I am using a HP Z800, with 2 x Xeon CPU, a Radeon HD 7950 video card
Thanks in advance.

Does el capitan not support sandy bridge? I have a dell n5050 and when I boot it I get the no sign like its unsupported?

nm first disk I made must've been corrupt redid it and it boots so will move on and see how it goes.

great guide!

any news on Multibeast 8.0 and when we might expect it?

cheers!

I tried to follow the general instructions (at page 1), but i got a warning from my antivirus tool !!! :eek:
I use the (free) Avast tool and i got following warnings: Infection Win32:Evo-gen [Susp] :banghead:
This warning pushes up, when i try to download:
- El Capitan Post-Install Tools
- official Clover package (Clover_v2.3k_r3280.zip)
- Clover Configurator (Clover-Configurator.zip)
Other downloads are OK with no warnings.
What is the reason and does anybody else get virus warnings ?

This is false alarm from Avast. Disable it (from setup) before download. You'll get this alarm also from v.3270.

My GA-Z77X-UP5-TH system is working nicely with El Capitan with one exception. How do we patch FakeSMC with the plug-ins that provide the various sensor readings like temperatures for other things than the internal drives? These are the only temperatures reported by the FakeSMC installed for Clover.

Thank you for any assistance.

You could use Multibeast an just install FakeSMC + plug-ins to S/L/E. Then move that to EFI kexts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back