Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have a probably noob question...
I now have a Yosemite hackintosh, created on a gaming pc and not on a CustoMac (nVidia 780ti not working, never managed to make it work stably, even with hand-installed drivers) and I'm having some problems with UniBeast creating the El Capitan USB.
I've already tried to create it with a 8GB USBdrive and then with a 32GB USBdrive but all I get is (after a complete AFK hour) an open window showing a mounted drive called OS X Base System and the UniBeast application that keeps saying "Copying files" with an about 25% status bar, and it won't go on...
Any ideas on what I should do or where I go wrong??
Thanks in advance,

JamesMaloney

USB problem...... can someone tell me about this KP I'm getting at the El Cap installer boot?
The machine is HP Z400 Xeon X5670 12Gb Nvidia Quadro2000.
Thank you.

Attachments

• KP.jpg
    KP.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 161
Guys, I installed el capitan on a z68 with a GTX 970 good but when I put in the bios for the raid so I can not start.

If I did not use my Raid 0 or would link the windows but keep changing all the time in this bios sucks.

When in the raid bios or installer el capitan sees hd nor starts the OS already in HD.
does it have to solve?

Hi Hamas can you post how install El Capitan on your ring o show me your settings? i can't boot, i have a z68 an gtx 970 too, many tanks if you can help me..

I've read through as much as I can but I need some help. After installation when I boot I get the black kernel panic screen. The solution from what I have read is to delete evoreboot.kext

so this is my noob question, How do I remove this? From the clover bootscreen what am i suposed to do? Please be specific. Btw I have tried searching for this but whne you are clueless as i am I might not be searching properly

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back