Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make Sure your booting from EFI.

yes, audio ok

for sure i boot for refi partition :shifty:

Followed the guide using Legacy boot mode and Clover post installation.

Can boot with usb into El Capitan but booting from the HDD, I am stuck on this window

This shows up if you boot via USB3. Try booting from a USB2 port.

I created the usb and booting from it. Clover is coming. When I select usb drive a progress bar is appearing and filling %100 but I can'T see installation window. Stuck at %100

I need help

Hello I made an installation on P55A-UD3 everything works except that all USB ports do not work
so we can not do an installation from USB El captain
I know there is a tutorial to fix USB, but it is complex and my English not good enough to do it, so if anyone can rule this problem thank you

Ioreg El Capitain
View attachment p55a-ud3.ioreg

Ioreg Yosemite
View attachment p55a-ud3 yosemite.ioreg

Z77X-UP5 TH - i7-3770 - GeForce GTX 650 TI ,work, the two internal USB ports do not work
Intel NUC DC3217BY Thunderbolt Edition ,work no problem
HP PROBOOK 4530s: i5-2410M - HD3000 ,work USB 3.0 does not work

I see this installs Voodoo HDA, which causes some annoying static noise, unless I turn input down from the Voodoo HDA settings. These settings don't seem to be affecting my audio input (or output) at all. Is it safe to delete this Voodoo HDA stuff, or will it break my audio?

DO NOT UNINSTALL Voodoo HDA unless you don't mind kernel panic at boot. :D I wanted to get rid of the crap Voodoo HDA, which makes constant static sound on output and input too. I'm going to try to install some ALC audio drivers, but I guess Voodoo is better than no audio at all.

If somebody has a clue how to get rid of the static in both audio output and input, please let me know.

8gb USB fails to be created , 16GB Fail too 32 GB Fail too , i have re downloaded El capital 3 Times already and still fail... Oh and the console shows under Install Failed: UI
That i don't have the administrative rights to write on the disk? I have triple checked and I'm admin, also tried changing the password with a new one but no luck still.
Im giving up on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back