Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mount EFI partition , then run audio_cloverALC110 , enter password ....complete using terminal :thumbup:

I did as you suggested. Unfortunately, the audio is still not working.

File: audio_cloverALC-110.command_v1.0f
Password:
Print: Entry, ":CFBundleShortVersionString", Does Not Exist
Error occurred, AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Info.plist/BundleShortVersionString not found
No system files were changed

What else can I do?

Thanks for this excellent Guide

I Just did a Fresh El Capitan install in my I7 4970K, Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK Hackintosh with no problems, but now all my USB ports are USB 2.0, all USB ports works but are configured as USB 2.0, any one with this same problem???

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2015-10-02 a la(s) 11.01.58 a.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2015-10-02 a la(s) 11.01.58 a.m..png
    90.5 KB · Views: 196
I have the same problem, P55-UD2 motherboard. Did you figure it out yet?

Try another USB port, in my case if I'm using front usb, I'm getting stop sign too, but if I'm using back USB, it loads the installer. But no input, keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

GA-P55-US3L

EX58 Users:

I got it:

Download Clover Configurator on yosemite, then select the USB -> EFI -> CLOVER -> config.plist file
under ACPI, select these settings.

Running El Cap now almost perfectly with these settings.
I'm pretty new with Clover, so no doubt i'll have to reinstall it a couple of times more after i'm done playing around with some kexts and settings.

Board: EX58-UD5
CPU: i7 930
GPU: GTX670

Also if you can't select anything in the Clover menu, try another USB keyboard. I tried 3, the third one worked.

thanks to audioguyjosh for the original settings

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 18.15.11.png

step 14 says to "Save". But save where? When I choose the save options, it wants to save in Documents which I don't believe is the right location. Any insight would be appreciated.

I have this same confusion. Documents cannot be the correct location, so where to place the modified config file?

Plus, there are 3 config.plist files in 3 different places in the EFI. Do we edit all three?

I have this same confusion. Documents cannot be the correct location, so where to place the modified config file?

Plus, there are 3 config.plist files in 3 different places in the EFI. Do we edit all three?

First you need to install the EFI partition and then run the EFI / Clover / config.plist
You're making the necessary changes, and you can save the result :)

installed after reboot el capitan setup screen is not comming help

hoi i will really appreciate your help I have HD 4600 running on OSx 10.11 only with the value of 7BM , please is there anyway i can get up fully running

First you need to install the EFI partition and then run the EFI / Clover / config.plist
You're making the necessary changes, and you can save the result :)

Thank you for the reply.

Do you mean to say "mount" the EFI partition? Clover Configurator does that. It then identifies THREE config.plist files. Which one to edit?
And then.....how to save and overwrite the original? Configurator saves to Documents.

I'm trying to change the SMBIOS to Mac Pro 3,1.

After creating the disk, i boot with usb and choose to install el capitan installer, it hangs on white apple and restarts....any solution? (nvidia gtx 970, asus gene vii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back