Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to make this clear to all posting for help here:

Thanks to everyone for posting your results

but if you have issues, please

Create a support thread

in El Capitan Desktop or Laptop Support.

Glad that got your attention
:wave:

Split Screen ...When install Fresh install On Laptop

I have Lenovo G570 And intel HD3000 Graphis when i made bootable USB through unibeast for OS X El Capitan and start installing process when i boot there is No language window is coming direct go to the installion process then screen splits in 4 parts ..what is happing I don't knw. Some buddy help me out ..
I choose everything Right .. Making Unibeast USB choose Legacy support .. I have BIOS , i choose Hd 3000. right now I m Using Yosemite in my Lenovo chimera Boot loader ...i am a first timer for CLOVER and its really :crazy:. how to resolve this Graphics issue .

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I'm running Yosemite with Clover and UEFI booting, I can't seem to get El Capitan to boot from either the clover method or the new UniBeast. I have a H61M DS2 with 8 gigs of memory and a nVidia GTX 630. Clover works great with Yosemite. I Followed the guide but no luck, I get a kernal panic.

I have Lenovo G570 And intel HD3000 Graphis when i made bootable USB through unibeast for OS X El Capitan and start installing process when i boot there is No language window is coming direct go to the installion process then screen splits in 4 parts ..what is happing I don't knw. Some buddy help me out ..
I choose everything Right .. Making Unibeast USB choose Legacy support .. I have BIOS , i choose Hd 3000. right now I m Using Yosemite in my Lenovo chimera Boot loader ...i am a first timer for CLOVER and its really :crazy:. how to resolve this Graphics issue .

View attachment 153205View attachment 153206

See this : http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-supported-intel-based-pc-10.html#post1110641

Install went great but cannot get past this once it restarts. Any help?

I have the exact same problem my screen looks the same as his as well really can't figure it out

Several people have asked, no one has answered. So I will ask again. What is the procedure from updating a Chimera (in my case Mavericks) system to a Clover El Capitan install? Must the boot disk really formatted (an annoying hassle) or is there a way to "upgrade" without having to reinstall/reconfigure everything?

The guide says the following: "6. For a new installation of OS X, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing." But what constitutes a "NEW" installation?

Also I currently have iMessage working on 10.9.5, what do I need to do in order to ensure that it KEEPS working on El Capitan? Do I need to save all of the current serial number info etc.? Or will a fresh clover install work natively?

Many people have these questions (especially the first one), perhaps the guide could be amended to make it clearer what needs to be done upgrading from Chimera.

Hello, I'm new here... When I download the El Capitan post-install tools, Avast detects it and blocks the rest of the download. Is this a false positive? I just want to be sure, better safe than sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back