Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to launch installer during boot from USB. Kernel Panic at "Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport"... From what I have read on this forum and other websites, it seems to be a graphics issue. I have tried to boot using -x -v -s and still no luck. Currently running Mavericks 10.9.5 without any issues using PCIRootUID=0 npci=0x2000 and dart=0 with Chimera 3.0.1. Not sure what to do with Clover??

My hardware is GA-Z77-D3H rev 1.0 (F18 BIOS), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB, Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHZ, 2TB SATA HD.

How do I fix the graphics issue? Please help

i have a question regards to the nvida GPU's . at the end of the guide you mentioned that for those who got newer gpus , they should consider download and install those driver.
my question is like that. if i do have gtx 750 ti and i know that i will need to use those drivers .
what would i need to pick at the creation of the installer when it comes to the graphic options .
i mean , in unibeast i have 3 option which none of them helping me and atleast for the installation i need something to pick before installing the nvidia drivers.
so should i pick my intel built in gpu , or none and just install the nvidia after completing the installation.
iam way noob to understand this myself and could use some hint here.
and if i do need to install the intel gpu first and then the nvidia one . should i disable the intel one after wards ?

You get yourself up and running by using the OS X native nvidia drivers and then install the Nvidia web driver, if it's needed.

thanks a lot man. thank you for the answer . have a good day.

Hackman, how is your 270X treating you on El Capitan?

My 380/285X refuses to work properly.

No luck so far with my install tried many things still can't get past boot. Yosemite works fine.

Tried using the following kexts in the 10.10 and 10.11 folder.

nullcpupowermanagement
network drivers
fakesmc

Doing something wrong maybe ?

Attachments

• IMG_0258[1].jpg
    IMG_0258[1].jpg
    721.5 KB · Views: 1,105
Hackman, how is your 270X treating you on El Capitan?

My 380/285X refuses to work properly.

Good ..pretty good actually :thumbup: . try with out clover injection

I hope this would be ok for my Gigabyte x79-UP4 and my Asus P5Q PRO TURBO.

So just a question (Maybe a dumb one) but i have to ask i want to be sure: So following this guide and Clover Basics and Switching Advice i'm going to "migrate" from chimera/chameleon to Clover right?

Thanks so much! I've a question:
The 7970 is supported? What should I select in unibeast installation?

Thanks so much!

Yes, I would like to know this too. I have the 7970 Vapor-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back