CPU
MAC PRO 3,1
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 970
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks Clintster, but It doesn't work

I proof new installation without any graphics configuration in burn UniBeast and nothing.

IMG_20160412_122423.jpg

It is stop here.

You have any idea more?

I run verbose mode

DSC_0555.jpgDSC_0557.jpg
and verbose safe mode

IMG_20160414_185013.jpg

and give me tow error´s

Thanks again for you help.

CPU
i7 6700hq
Graphics
gtx950m
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Thanks Clintster, but It doesn't work

I proof new installation without any graphics configuration in burn UniBeast and nothing.

View attachment 184918

It is stop here.

You have any idea more?

I run verbose mode

View attachment 185122View attachment 185123
and verbose safe mode

View attachment 185124

and give me tow error´s

Thanks again for you help.

i am having the same problem with you, i cant boot it on my asus ROG GL552VX, intel based, gtx950m, 12GB of ram, intel hd 530

but when i booted it on my other laptop,, it was bootable, can someone help me to fix it,... I am new on hackintosh,,

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Stupid question, but this has not been pointed out. Once the second boot is complete, from the USB partition but to the hard drive option, where is the Multi-beast part of this setup done? Meaning, do I just run it from within the USB drive or do I drag it onto the desktop and run it from the hard drive? It's these little details that are driving me nuts.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Stupid question, but this has not been pointed out. Once the second boot is complete, from the USB partition but to the hard drive option, where is the Multi-beast part of this setup done? Meaning, do I just run it from within the USB drive or do I drag it onto the desktop and run it from the hard drive? It's these little details that are driving me nuts.

It doesn't matter but most people would copy it to the hard drive for any future use.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
It doesn't matter but most people would copy it to the hard drive for any future use.

Thank you. It is the small stuff like this that makes a difference.

Motherboard
ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170
CPU
Intel Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am currently using a ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170 MOBO and Intel i7-6700K processor. I am having an issue when I try and boot from the USB that I created using UniBeast. I was able to create the USB drive just fine and had no issues until I attempted to boot from it. I am using the normal version of Clover not legacy and wanting to install El Capitan. I get to Clover and it gives me the option to log into the OS X installer. When I select that without changing any boot flags It shows an apple for a few seconds and then creates the progress bar and stalls. After a moment I realize there isnt any power going to the USB buss anymore. I found a post about needing a NullCPEPowerManagement.kext for some Gigabyte mobo but I am using an ASUS and didnt know. For now I am currently using the ASUS Z170-A on-board video card until I can afford NVIDA 980TI. I believe its Intel HD Graphics. I even selected that option in the UniBeast builder. Any help would be appreciated.

Motherboard
HP << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Motherboard
Lenovo G50-70
CPU
Intel I3 4005u
Graphics
Intel HD (4400)
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have 8gb usb...it didn't work..so Can you please tell me..how to create the installer partition on hard drive so I can install it ...thanks
I have 8GB data stick, didn't know it need more than 8GB, so it failed on last step, then I created installer partition on HD and installed it from there.

On 10.11 I had just one issue, USB overcurrent notifications, latest update solved this, now it's perfect :)

Motherboard
GA-Z97N-WIFI
CPU
G3258
Graphics
GTX 760 2047 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just installed El Capitan on my old GA-EP45T-UD3LR, Wolfdale E8500 build -everything seems to be working perfectly (except for audio).

I'm also using Clover for the first time - which is probably why I'm having no luck with my ALC888 audio. I used Chameleon/Chimera & Mulitbeast for 10.8, 10.9, & 10.10, and had no issues finding the right kext to use, but with 10.11 and Clover, I've tried every method out there with no luck. At the moment I'm using Syba USB audio device, $7 off Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Syba-SD-CM-UAUD-Adapter-C-Media-Chipset/dp/B001MSS6CS
And I will be using this until I can find a solution to the on-board ALC888 audio for my board.

Everything else, including sleep/power off, my SSD RAID, dual monitors, drive recognition, USB ports, etc. seems to be working just fine.

I'm amazed at this mobo and CPU btw... It has been so good to me over the last 6 years. It seems just as fast, if not faster than other retail macs I've used recently - and I tend to push it hard.

I know it's an old post, but thought you could help me. Can you describe how you installed ElCap? I have a Ep45-Ud3l which is somewhat similar to yours and having issues with installation. I'm using unibeast. In terms of our audio, I was able to activate it with this script: audio_realtekALC-110.command.zip shown here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308387-el-capitan-realtek-alc-applehda-audio/

Motherboard
ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 Intel Z170
CPU
Intel Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
Graphics
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Guys/Gals,

Wanted to report on some of my findings. Whenever I tried booting up the the OS X installer via Clover I would get the Apple logo and progress bar but no progress was ever made and then I realized my USB power had cut off. I found the fix for this. If you go under Clovers options there is a section for PICE devices I believe and it has two options that I selected and my computer booted right into the OS X installer just fine. ^_^ The options are "Take USB Ownership" "Inject USB". Not exactly sure on the wording but I hope this helps someone who has been banging their head against the wall. Paying it forward... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.