Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can install nvidia web drivers boot with "kext-dev-mode=1" "Graphicsenabler=yes" "nvda_drv=1"
Is my config in plist.

And check if the procces of your hackintosh no stop. If that is your situation try to change the connector in the graphic card. I have that issue in my first hackintosh I made it.

Thank you but that didn't work.

Do they have to be a part of the plist or should it work when I plug it in the boot options?

Also, is any of this case sensitive?

thank you!

Thank you but that didn't work.

Do they have to be a part of the plist or should it work when I plug it in the boot options?

Also, is any of this case sensitive?

thank you!

When you boot check the light of the process in your computer or if you caps look is functional the problem of the boot is only the graphics.
In the bios check the graphics integrated is disable.
Write me all your components of your computer.
I don't think so the case sensitive do something different.

When you boot check the light of the process in your computer or if you caps look is functional the problem of the boot is only the graphics.
In the bios check the graphics integrated is disable.
Write me all your components of your computer.
I don't think so the case sensitive do something different.

Can you please be more specific about the process light and caps lock? Everything seems normal right now.

Integrated Graphics is disabled. I am using Pcie

Here are the specs:

3.49 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
EVGA GeForce GTX 780
Gigabyte Motherboard Model z87x-ud5h

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks once again.

Can you please be more specific about the process light and caps lock? Everything seems normal right now.

Integrated Graphics is disabled. I am using Pcie

Here are the specs:

3.49 GHz Intel Core i7
32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
EVGA GeForce GTX 780
Gigabyte Motherboard Model z87x-ud5h

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks once again.

You say when you boot with the nvidia web drivers installed and without "nv_disable=1" the screen are black.
I talk about the "Caps lock" in your keyboard, because if that is functional when you boot the machine is not freeze (when the screen are black).

You say when you boot with the nvidia web drivers installed and without "nv_disable=1" the screen are black.
I talk about the "Caps lock" in your keyboard, because if that is functional when you boot the machine is not freeze (when the screen are black).
When I boot to El Capitan, it's hard to know if caps lock is functional. I have noticed when the screen goes black/to sleep and also when I boot with nv_disable, the caps lock light does not turn on. It does turn on in clover boot.

When I boot to El Capitan, it's hard to know if caps lock is functional. I have noticed when the screen goes black/to sleep and also when I boot with nv_disable, the caps lock light does not turn on. It does turn on in clover boot.

Alright - so I believe I fixed this issue. I basically reinstalled everything all over again - with a new bootable usb drive.

I believe what I was doing wrong was selecting InjectNvidia. For 7xx series, this needs to be disabled/not selected. After installing the web drivers, enable nvda_drv

Thank you for your help!

Hey guys,

So I'm trying to use a single, partitioned SSD (250 GB) for both of my OS (Windows 10 and El Capitan). I created the appropriately divided partitions in Windows 10 before booting from the Unibeast/Multibeast USB. I get to the menu option where I'm told to select a disk to install OS X onto, and proceed to open disk utility from there. I see my partition I created for El Capitan, but when I click "Erase", there is no option for "Scheme" below "Format." I've looked at pictures and videos online, and what I see is the normal window, but without the "Scheme" option. So, I am not able to select "GUID Partition Map" for the formatting of the partition. If I try to install to the now selectable partition back on the screen with the prompt, it tells me that it cannot because it does not have the GUID Partition Map. I've tried searching and, at the least, it seems that Google is having difficulty finding other people who have had this problem. I have attached a couple pictures to show what I'm seeing.

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1006.jpg
    IMG_1006.jpg
    993.2 KB · Views: 137
Hi Tony,

At step 2.14 I can't select El Capitan or Yosemite. I can hoover above them, but cannot click them. Do you have a clue what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back