Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Johnnytcomo

I have had rotten luck trying to install El Capitan on GA-EP45T-UD3LR.
i was unable to even boot from the unibeast install usb. i would appreciate greatly if you can provide the
installation procedure for GA-EP45T-UD3LR. been trying for weeks now with no results.

Thanks
rosh1

Don't feel alone. I gave up after a week and decided to wait for a more mature tool set. It's a tough upgrade for sure using what's out there.

No luck for me I am able to get it to load up without USB but it restarts fairly quickly. I usually use Mulitbeast this is my first time with Clover so not sure what Im missing.

image.jpgI had no luck to get the installer on my computer. I have a Asus P7P55D-E motherboard, i3 processor, Nvidia GT610 2GB graphic card, Kingston SSD which is work perfect with Yosemite. I boot in verbose mode and I got this and it's stuck on the white screen. Any idea how to solve this? Please help. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 170
assistance please . CPT in the Army. El Capitan is in my lane. I have a Z97 Deluxe with I7intel core ,Samsung ssd drive crucial sad and 32megs of ram. no sound , no wifi and computer freezing but i do have both ethernet working XFX radeon HD 6850 running dvi and hdmi

I couldn't believe it...now I'm using El Capitan...thank you! Thank you!:clap::clap::clap:

View attachment 156026I had no luck to get the installer on my computer. I have a Asus P7P55D-E motherboard, i3 processor, Nvidia GT610 2GB graphic card, Kingston SSD which is work perfect with Yosemite. I boot in verbose mode and I got this and it's stuck on the white screen. Any idea how to solve this? Please help. Thanks

In big list of solutions el capitan install problems -->
System freezes on boot
Sometimes (not always) booting verbose shows "Service exited with abnormal code: 255"
Sometimes freezes on a white/gray screen with spinning beach ball

Typically a failure to load FakeSMC.kext
Try removing all numbered directories under EFI/CLOVER/kexts and putting FakeSMC.kext into kexts/Other/ (and if that works you can put additional kexts in there too). Putting things in Other/ won't work unless the numbered dirs are removed.
If it's still not working, on the Clover screen, try selecting "Boot with injected kexts" and/or ensure config.plist has InjectKexts set to YES
If it's an upgrade and still not working, make sure you have a current version of FakeSMC.kext and/or remove any copy from /System/Library/Extensions/
Might also be an unsupported Nvidia card: if so, try booting with nv_disable=1

All is running fine! i only have a little problem, how can i boot directly to the Os X El Capitan without the clover Screen? Thanks!

I believe you need to change your boot device to LastBootedVolume and Timeout to 0 in config.plist

<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>LastBootedVolume</string>

<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>0</integer>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back