CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 6900XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hy, after install ok and rebooted, i hit F12 to choose the UEFI install but UEFI USB install is not show, only LEGACY, and LEGACY isn't booting. And i have an option Mac Os X, i hard reset bios but isn't disapeared.

Motherboard
Yosemite
CPU
Intel I5 4690
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Installation worked fine. But it just boots from the usb. I tried both UEFI and Legacy Post Installer (My mainboard supports both) and installed the CustoMac Essentials. It does not boot without connected usb.

Where should I put the config.plist, which Clover Configurator exports? At my El Capitan EFI or the mounted EFI?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270P-D3
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
Sapphire Pulse RX 5700
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
For anyone struggling with P55 UD3 board my config.plist is in the attachment.System boots from hard drive and everything is working including audio. Just use CloverALC110 script and make sure that you don't have spaces in your system HDD name.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 232
Motherboard
GA-EP45T-UD3LR
CPU
3.4GHz Wolfdale E8400 OC'd
Graphics
nVidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
  2. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Old machine, new OS: still goin strong after 6yrs (except for audio)

I just installed El Capitan on my old GA-EP45T-UD3LR, Wolfdale E8500 build -everything seems to be working perfectly (except for audio).

I'm also using Clover for the first time - which is probably why I'm having no luck with my ALC888 audio. I used Chameleon/Chimera & Mulitbeast for 10.8, 10.9, & 10.10, and had no issues finding the right kext to use, but with 10.11 and Clover, I've tried every method out there with no luck. At the moment I'm using Syba USB audio device, $7 off Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Syba-SD-CM-UAUD-Adapter-C-Media-Chipset/dp/B001MSS6CS
And I will be using this until I can find a solution to the on-board ALC888 audio for my board.

Everything else, including sleep/power off, my SSD RAID, dual monitors, drive recognition, USB ports, etc. seems to be working just fine.

I'm amazed at this mobo and CPU btw... It has been so good to me over the last 6 years. It seems just as fast, if not faster than other retail macs I've used recently - and I tend to push it hard.

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-DESIGNARE
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
GTX980Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Installation worked fine. But it just boots from the usb. I tried both UEFI and Legacy Post Installer (My mainboard supports both) and installed the CustoMac Essentials. It does not boot without connected usb.

Where should I put the config.plist, which Clover Configurator exports? At my El Capitan EFI or the mounted EFI?

You should copy your EFI folder from USB to El Capitan HDD with replace and edit config.plist from this folder.

Motherboard
Yosemite
CPU
Intel I5 4690
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
You should copy your EFI folder from USB to El Capitan HDD with replace and edit config.plist from this folder.

Thanks, but this folder only appears when I installed the UEFI Post Installer. When I use Legacy (which boots without any connected usb drive) there is no such file at the EFI partition.

Screen Shot 2015-10-07 at 7.54.22 PM.png

edit: ahhh, the el capitan Disk. Nevermind me. :oops:

Motherboard
Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
My GA-Z77X-UP5-TH system is working nicely with El Capitan with one exception. How do we patch FakeSMC with the plug-ins that provide the various sensor readings like temperatures for other things than the internal drives? These are the only temperatures reported by the FakeSMC installed for Clover.

Thank you for any assistance.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard
Z77X-UP5 TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 650
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone

Thank you for a must useful link. As for the business with not posting here I would not have except that it would appear that is how this topic has become. I have watched it since it was first posted, and because the trend has been to post questions here, that is what I did. I apologize. However, it would be more helpful if you would indicate where one should look for the installation Q & A. Especially, because there are many here.

Again, thank you for the help.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p700
CPU
2x E5-2620 V3
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
However, it would be more helpful if you would indicate where one should look for the installation Q & A. Especially, because there are many here.

The answer is to post / look in whichever area is most appropriate to your issue.

i.e. Graphics - Audio - Desktop Support - etc.