and leave your Yosemite drive alone until you're sure you can make
it work on your system.

Z68x-ud4-b3 uefi bios

success but
1) USB issue "to much power" annoing notification
2) USB 3 - freeze all usb port
3) no wake from sleep

Success GA x58 USB3 F3

Very nice build here with GA-58X USB3 and R9 280X Audio USB works and 2 monitors on

i think only usb 3 its not working after fresh install but i think too ill fix that soon.

Thank you Tony and all you for the nice job!

Hello from Brazil!

I see this installs Voodoo HDA, which causes some annoying static noise, unless I turn input down from the Voodoo HDA settings. These settings don't seem to be affecting my audio input (or output) at all. Is it safe to delete this Voodoo HDA stuff, or will it break my audio?

This was the easiest install ever and my first time clover install. Everything goddamn works!

For first time users I'd like to share my experience with clover configuration app:

1. I don't really know why are there three config files, but I think the right one is EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config.plist, be sure to edit this one

2. my "boot" section config:
Default boot volume: "last booted volume" (but be sure to define startup disk in osx settings)
XMP detection: NO
Timeout: 0

3. my "smbios" config:
mac 14.2

My system:
z97x ud3h
i7 4790
32gb ram
nvida gt 640

bios settings:
ram (no xmp, 1800mhz)
intel graphics - disabled
vtd - disabled

everything works: system stable, bluetooth (magic mouse, keyboard), two monitor setup via gt640, usb3 front and back

This was the easiest install ever and my first time clover install. Everything goddamn works!

For first time users I'd like to share my experience with clover configuration app:

1. I don't really know why are there three config files, but I think the right one is EFI>EFI>CLOVER>config.plist, be sure to edit this one

2. my "boot" section config:
Default boot volume: "last booted volume" (but be sure to define startup disk in osx settings)
XMP detection: NO
Timeout: 0

3. my "smbios" config:
mac 14.2

My system:
z97x ud3h
i7 4790
32gb ram
nvida gt 640

bios settings:
ram (no xmp, 1800mhz)
intel graphics - disabled
vtd - disabled

everything works: system stable, bluetooth (magic mouse, keyboard), two monitor setup via gt640, usb3 front and back

Hello i have the same motherboard as you, but after El Capitan install with clover all my USB ports works but as USB 2.0 ports, did you check that your USB 3.0 ports are really configured as 3.0?? Thanks

Hello i have the same motherboard as you, but after El Capitan install with clover all my USB ports works but as USB 2.0 ports, did you check that your USB 3.0 ports are really configured as 3.0?? Thanks

Didn't check before, I did now and you're right, usb3 works as usb2. You found any solutions?

Didn't check before, I did now and you're right, usb3 works as usb2. You found any solutions?

Not yet, USB 3 works in Yosemite with Clover :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back