CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hi everyone, I have tried this guide but it doesn't work, not even the others you find on the net work, everyone says something but in the end the result is the same. (a non result) my configuration taken from the buyers guide: I Z390 PRO WIFI + INTEL I5 9600K + CORSAIR 550 PS + CORSAIR DDR4 3000 MHZ X 2... GENUINE EL CAPITAN FROM MY MAC..... therefore: either I am extremely stupid or you are extremely intelligent. has anyone had the same problem?

Attachments

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi everyone, I have tried this guide but it doesn't work, not even the others you find on the net work, everyone says something but in the end the result is the same. (a non result) my configuration taken from the buyers guide: I Z390 PRO WIFI + INTEL I5 9600K + CORSAIR 550 PS + CORSAIR DDR4 3000 MHZ X 2... GENUINE EL CAPITAN FROM MY MAC..... therefore: either I am extremely stupid or you are extremely intelligent. has anyone had the same problem?
Read what it says on the screen :

Unsupported.png

Mac-BE088AF8C5EB4FA2 is an iMac18,3 which was never intended to run El Capitan.
iMac18,3 came with 10.12.4 (Sierra).

Your hardware is unsupported in El Capitan.

This is a guide not a help thread - For help you should start a new thread in the appropriate Desktop Support forum.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Scheda I AORUS PRO WIFI Z390
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
iMac, MacBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Thanks a lot, i will try again... now I feel less alone... :)