Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install OS X El Capitan on Any Supported Intel-based PC

I can not download the version, it tells me the following (This version of OS X 10.11 can not be installed on this computer.) Does anyone know what I can do or have a download link for that dmg? please help.

CPU
hntel
Graphics
amd
when i open the app store to download macosx start download but the file of macos after finsh download very small .Is a small size of .mb

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
when i open the app store to download macosx start download but the file of macos after finsh download very small .Is a small size of .mb
If your file is less then 5 GB, then it's the partial installer and will not work with UniBeast.
Delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store.
If that doesn't work try Fix/solution for "Selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete"

CPU
i5-2540m
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I am Installing El Capitan on my Dell Latitude E5420.I am using chameleon bootloader I am having a problume that on the installation my touchpad and keyboard not working external keyboard and mouse is also not working

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am Installing El Capitan on my Dell Latitude E5420.I am using chameleon bootloader I am having a problume that on the installation my touchpad and keyboard not working external keyboard and mouse is also not working
UniBeast is not used to install on Laptops.
For help with your laptop post in the relevant Laptop Support forum.

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Everything works until The Post Installation with Multi beast - I get to the Clover boot screen but my only option is the USB, the HD El Capitan is not there so I can't get any further
It's driving me mad - any suggestions please!!

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone