1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys help me!!! How to disable front panel audio jack detection my mobo?
System Preferences > Sound > Output or Input

To use the green audio plug on the motherboard's Rear Panel, select the Internal Speakers in the Sound > Output. This works for El Capitan.

CPU
Intel core i3-2100CPU @3.10GHz 4GBRAM
Graphics
Nvidia GForce GT520
HAI Guys how can i install MAC OS on my windows PC

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Stork! I Can't find internal speakers? Plzzz help
When you open your Sound pane, click on the Output button. What are your choices?

If you don't have Internal Speakers listed, try Line Out. Don't use Digital Out.

so when i run unibeast on my macbook pro 2015 running el capitan, it says theres no proper disk available. the removable disk I have is in GUID partition map and in Mac OS X Journaled Extended and has 125 GB and is a SanDisk

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H
CPU
Intel Core i5-4460 3.2 GHz
Graphics
AMD Radeon R9 285 OC Edition
What if I have an AMD Radeon R9 GPU?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
CPU
Intel i3-4330T
Graphics
Intel Graphics 4000
Hi guys,

I would really like to use OS X as my daily driver, since I don't have the money to buy a Mac I would like to install it on my HP Prodesk Mini 600 G1, Intel i3-4330T (3,0Ghz), Intel HD Graphics 4000 (1GB), 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD. I have 2 friends who have a Mac so they are able to download El Capitain for me.
I've used Linux for a while but it is a pain in the.. Back to Windows 10 now but I really like OS X more since I use it a lot with my friends. I understand the process of installing OS X quite well but I don't get the BIOS part, I have a ''old style looking'' BIOS and I don't understand how I set the BIOS to Optimized Defaults, and my hard drive to AHCI mode. The BIOS on the picture looks a lot different, newer, more options. Hope you guys can help me out and even let me know if my PC is compatible.

Cheers.

Guys/Gals,

Wanted to report on some of my findings. Whenever I tried booting up the the OS X installer via Clover I would get the Apple logo and progress bar but no progress was ever made and then I realized my USB power had cut off. I found the fix for this. If you go under Clovers options there is a section for PICE devices I believe and it has two options that I selected and my computer booted right into the OS X installer just fine. ^_^ The options are "Take USB Ownership" "Inject USB". Not exactly sure on the wording but I hope this helps someone who has been banging their head against the wall. Paying it forward... :banghead:

Thank you very much, banged my head for a few minutes before finding your post

Status
Not open for further replies.