Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
, I am wondering how can I permanently add the required boot flags for my system? Using Chimera before there was a file to add the flag to. Where can I do this on Clover?

Thanks in advance.

EFI / Clover / Config.plist . you can edit using text edit, if you are not familiar with Clover Configurator :thumbup:

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Just to make this clear to all posting for help here:

Thanks to everyone for posting your results

but if you have issues, please

Create a support thread

in El Capitan Desktop or Laptop Support.

Glad that got your attention
:wave:

Motherboard
Lenovo G570
CPU
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Split Screen ...When install Fresh install On Laptop

I have Lenovo G570 And intel HD3000 Graphis when i made bootable USB through unibeast for OS X El Capitan and start installing process when i boot there is No language window is coming direct go to the installion process then screen splits in 4 parts ..what is happing I don't knw. Some buddy help me out ..
I choose everything Right .. Making Unibeast USB choose Legacy support .. I have BIOS , i choose Hd 3000. right now I m Using Yosemite in my Lenovo chimera Boot loader ...i am a first timer for CLOVER and its really :crazy:. how to resolve this Graphics issue .

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Motherboard
Mac OS Mountain Lion
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
Radeon HD 6770
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm running Yosemite with Clover and UEFI booting, I can't seem to get El Capitan to boot from either the clover method or the new UniBeast. I have a H61M DS2 with 8 gigs of memory and a nVidia GTX 630. Clover works great with Yosemite. I Followed the guide but no luck, I get a kernal panic.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I have Lenovo G570 And intel HD3000 Graphis when i made bootable USB through unibeast for OS X El Capitan and start installing process when i boot there is No language window is coming direct go to the installion process then screen splits in 4 parts ..what is happing I don't knw. Some buddy help me out ..
I choose everything Right .. Making Unibeast USB choose Legacy support .. I have BIOS , i choose Hd 3000. right now I m Using Yosemite in my Lenovo chimera Boot loader ...i am a first timer for CLOVER and its really :crazy:. how to resolve this Graphics issue .

View attachment 153205View attachment 153206

See this : http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/172672-unibeast-install-os-x-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc-10.html#post1110641

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Motherboard
Hp probook 4540s(clover)
CPU
I3 3110m(hm76)
Graphics
hd 4000(1366x768)
Mobile Phone
iOS
Install went great but cannot get past this once it restarts. Any help?

I have the exact same problem my screen looks the same as his as well really can't figure it out

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i5 4670K
Graphics
Intel 4600
Several people have asked, no one has answered. So I will ask again. What is the procedure from updating a Chimera (in my case Mavericks) system to a Clover El Capitan install? Must the boot disk really formatted (an annoying hassle) or is there a way to "upgrade" without having to reinstall/reconfigure everything?

The guide says the following: "6. For a new installation of OS X, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing." But what constitutes a "NEW" installation?

Also I currently have iMessage working on 10.9.5, what do I need to do in order to ensure that it KEEPS working on El Capitan? Do I need to save all of the current serial number info etc.? Or will a fresh clover install work natively?

Many people have these questions (especially the first one), perhaps the guide could be amended to make it clearer what needs to be done upgrading from Chimera.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android