Contribute
Register

UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC

Hi.

Is there any way to get revisions of UniBeast and MultiBeast that were online in mid 2017?

I need to rebuild my Z170X Designare and the latest utilities don't give me a working result... I can only assume they were modified over time??? Can anyone help?

Thanks
The latest versions of UniBeast and MultiBeast for each version of macOS are listed in the Downloads section (menu at the top of this page on the right).

i can not download sierra from the App Store i have an mac with Mojave and it directly goes to the system preference and check auto updates what can i do?

I have z220 workstation with quadro 2000 graphics, which version mac os suitable for this pc, and tell me how to create bootable..?

I followed the guide up through disabling the two specific MSI motherboard bios settings; trying to run the installer from USB fails, leaving these errors when in verbose mode... something to do with my NVME storage drives?

e: I've found some similar problems in threads in the support forum above. Fixes there are looking promising.

Attachments

• IMG_20200201_161122279.jpg
    IMG_20200201_161122279.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Hi, i have a msi to and i update the motherboard or downgrade till works. For the Nvme store i have to update to the last firmware.

3.09 GHz Intel Core i5,
INTEL DH77KC
12 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 2048 MB
is my Configuration.. is it enough to upgrade 10.13? or 10.12.6?

Back